TimTam
Its 12 weeks today since my beautiful girl crossed the bridge.I still get panic attacks about having to live the rest of my life without her.Am trying to think about all the good times but I keep picturing her last moments.I thought I had a lot more time with her.She was at the vet only two weeks before for a check up.Tammy was 13 and slowing down but still so full of life.Then bang_ so sick.I couldnt let her suffer like she was.I helped her to cross-did it at home and it was so calm and gentle.I cant get the images of her lifeless body and having to hand her over to the vet out of my head.I put her pretty pink jumper on her so she wouldnt be cold in the vet holding until the next morning when she would be picked up for cremation.The grief feels so fresh again today.Her birthday is Monday and she would have been 14.I needed to pay a tribute for her and this the only place I feel I can still talk about her without being judged.I miss her more each day.Her sister Chloe is so lonely-she is approaching 12 and they were never apart.I just cant bring myself to get another baby.I know it is silly but it feels like I would be replacing her.How long do you think this feeling will last? anyway I know I am rambling now.

Happy Birthday to "My Girl".
Love you forever.
                Mum. SA400002.JPG  SA400002.JPG 
Being without you takes a lot of getting used to.
Quote 0 0
TimTam
sorry about the two photos.I couldnt work out how to delete the second one.
Quote 0 0
loft2111
She is adorable, so fluffy! I'm sorry for your loss. Only been a month for me and I am still crying every single day. It's so hard seeing our babies go from full of life to not being with us. My thoughts are with you and you are not alone.
Hugs
Little man's mommy
Quote 0 0
Charliesmommy
She's such a pretty girl and I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to her.  Today is 8 weeks since I last kissed my boy and I understand the feeling of not wanting to bring another baby into the house.  My husband thought about it a few weeks ago but I've asked him to resist the urge because I'm just not ready.   I don't know if I ever will be.   Some days I feel I do pretty good but others are very hard and although I don't cry every day, the tears are never far away.  Gentle thoughts going out to you and Chloe for Monday. 

hugs,
Charlies Mommy
Quote 0 0
Dalidog

She is beautiful!  I know how you feel.  You can post whatever and never be judged on this site.  We all feel the same.  It's really hard when it is so quick.  I know my Lhasa Apso Dali was 12 1/2 , VERY HEALTHY, and when she got sick she was gone within a week.  And this was the day after the vet told me she would be fine and gave her a 10 day prescription!  I am devastated, been 4 1/2 weeks now, every day seems like an eternity.

It is good to talk about our babies, their lives, share their pictures and cry and grieve.  You don't just "get over it" no matter what people say.  I feel I lost a part of myself and can't do anything now without thinking of her, what she would done, where she would have been, how lost I am without her.

I'm so sorry for your loss....

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Bellamum
birthday (350x226).jpg 

Happy 14th Birthday Tammy!

I hope you have a great day on Monday for your birthday. I am sure that you will have the best birthday party with all of your new friends.  My Bella would love a piece of your birthday cake.  She loves cake!

Love from Bella’s Mummy xxx

Dear Julie,
I know that every day is hard without your precious girl, but the birthdays and other milestones are particularly hard.  Make sure that you celebrate her birthday and look back fondly on all of your treasured photos and memories. She may no longer be by your side, but the memories are yours to have forever and they will keep her locked in your heart. You were so very lucky to have her in your life and she was lucky to have you.
I wish you peace and healing.

Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
TimTam
Happy 1st Birthday at the bridge Tammy.I miss you more every day.Chloe is so lost without her big sister.Love you and miss you forever.Tammy 11/03/2000-08/08/2014.
Quote 0 0
Pookysmom
Happy birthday Tammy! Make sure you visit your mommy sometimes in her dreams because she misses you so much. Hugs and kisses angel.
Terra
Quote 0 0