quirks
hey there my texas sista!! happy birthday my dearest friend..look forward to talking to u a bit later on....... cant wait till u get yr birthday parcel from me. and how cool is it, that yr birthday is on australia day...just another special link we share...... hope u have a wonderful birthday sweetheart.
love u infinitum and +1 to whatever u say...lol
birthday blessings to u xoxoxoxoxox Erika
Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian

Hey there my Aussie sista!!  Thank you so, so much!  I look forward to talking to you too.  That will be a treat!  Thank you so much for sending me a birthday package.  Woweeee!  I'm so excited I can't stand it!  My dearest friend, you're so sweet to me.  You Aussies rock!!!

My hubby is making me a yummy steak dinner tonight.  I sure wish you could be here with us!  That would be awesome!  When you do come to visit me, I might not let you leave!!!  ;)

Thank you, doll, for the wonderful birthday wishes.  If you can't make it for Thanksgiving this year, maybe we can plan a visit close to our birthdays.  Yours is less than a month away!!  We could have a great birthday bash!!!

I love you heaps and bunches and bushels and tons!!!  +1 to whatever you say!!!  :D

xoxoxoxoxo,

Sherry

P.S. Crikey! I almost forgot!  From my heart to yours, Happy Australia Day! That is so neat that I was born on your country's day!  I love that.

Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy

Happy Birthday Sherry!!!!!!!

Wishing you an Awesome Birthday. Enjoy that steak dinner. I'm sending you a full day of "Sherry Time" for you birthday. Kick back, do what you want to do. Today is yours only! You deserve it!

Love from your Okie Friends,

Regina, Tuffy & Becky

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Hey there my Okie friends!  ;D  Thank you so much!  I had a good birthday and a good birthday dinner too. 

Wow, you guys sure went through an ordeal this week.  I'm glad you are all OK.  That is so neat that me and your daughter share our birthdays so close together.  She has got to be quite a treasure -- she's an Aquarius!!! 

Well, my poor boy had his surgery this morning.  He's doing great too.  He's a trooper!!  He's strong like his mom and dad!!  :D  Must be that Cherokee Indian in him, huh? 

Thank you so much dear Okie friend Regina!!

Love to you from your Texas friends,

Sherry, Tootie, Blueboy, Cookie and Charlie!!
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
RavensLove
Oh Sherry..I am sorry I missed your birthday. I am glad it sounded like you had a good one. You are a SWEETHEART and deserve Blessings and Love in your life. Your husband is a lucky man.

HUGS~RavensLove
Rest In Peace~ Raven 1992-2011
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Hi RavensLove,

Ohh..you are so nice and so sweet!!  Thank you so very, very much for your kind, sweet words to me.  You brought tears to my eyes with your sweet kindness.  Bless you!  You deserve the same blessings as well!! 

((((Hugs)))),

Sherry
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Hey Sherry!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! :) I wasn't on the board for the past few days so I missed this thread! How was the steak dinner? Sounds wonderful...that's making me hungry!
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Hi Meghanm!!

Thank you!!!  I had a good birthday.  The steak dinner was good!  Thanks for asking!  Well, it was getting dark here when my husband was grilling the T-bone steaks and he couldn't see how done they were with just a flashlight, so he got mine well done instead of medium rare.  Oh well!  It was still a good dinner and I appreciated him cooking for me.  It was nice to have an evening off from cooking.  That's a rare treat!  ;)

Thanks again, Meghanm!

Hugs,

Sherry
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0