RubysMom93
Happy Birthday to my sweet angel girl Ruby! It’s with a heavy heart that I’m sending all my love, hugs and kisses up to you in heaven today. Today you would have turned 12 and it’s quite coincidental that the first birthday I’m without you fell on a National day of remembrance. Ruby, I think of you each and every day, you will never be forgotten. I love you sooo much and miss you beyond belief. Thank you for blessing me with 11 years of the most beautiful, sweetest, kindest, protective, smartest and incredibly lovable companion I could have ever had. I hope you are eating steak, chewing bones, chasing balls and playing with Your pals, Smokey, Sammy and Rome today somewhere over the rainbow. 💔❤️🌈
Quote 0 0
camunki
a beautiful pic of your girl Ruby........and i want to shout out.............Happy Birthday Ruby.............and being your first birthday without your girl I am sure you miss her so much. The firsts are so very hard, there are so many of them along the upcoming year.

May your baby girl have a blessed birthday in heaven and know she loves you so much!!!

Cam

Quote 0 0
RubysMom93
Thank you!
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Happy Birthday Ruby!! ❤❤ Make sure your mama feels you extra strong today!
Quote 0 0
Purzel
Happy Birthday to your sweet Ruby! What an adorable picture of her - I hope you have extra good memories of her today.
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
RubysMom93
Thank you both so much!
Quote 0 0