ladysmom2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lady.

It's your 2nd birthday at the bridge. I know that all the fur babies are helping you celebrate your 13th birthday & you're all having tons of fun. Make sure you give all your friends and our family  a hug from me.

Lady I keep thinking you should be here to celebrate with Nicki as she turns 12 today. It was so uncanny we adopted you 1st then 2 weeks later we adopted Nicki. Even though you're a year older you were both born on the same date.  I guess it was meant to be that way.

Mom, dad and the rest of your pack still miss you. We will never forget our precious blue eyed baby girl. Lady we'll always carry you in our heart of hearts and our memories.

LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Momma

Quote 0 0
MYLOVES
Happy 2nd B-Day Lady. I love the picture of you with many other friends at R.B. M y babies will be having there 2nd Birthday soon as well. I know you are all happy playing and no pain that is the best part -look down on your Mom as her heart is broken . When you meet again I day her heart will heal and such happiness there will be. Peace and love to you -Sharon Outlaw and Sadies Mom.
Quote 0 0
Faye
Happy Birthday Lady...

I heard that there was a huge party with cake and ice cream and lots of love flowing up and down the rainbow slide....

Hugs and Friendship..Faye_D-Max's Mom
Faye_D-Max and White Boots Mom
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom
Happy Birthday in heaven beautiful Lady! 

xoxo
Denise Winston's mommy
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Happy birthday precious Lady. I know you will be having the time of your life at the Bridge as all our babies share in your Birthday.

hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0
ladysmom2
Thank you to all of you who left good thoughts & wishes here and in her guest book.

We both appreciate your thoughts & kindness.

HUGS,
  Georgia
Quote 0 0