aarondogg33

Today you would have been 8. I would have taken you for a ride and to Petco to let you pick out new toys and treats. Not a single day goes by that I don’t think about you and miss you. I miss the greeting I would get every time I walk through the door, and the adorable snorts of excitement. I miss you running around with your bones, and our games of tug of war. I miss the special bond we had that many wouldn’t understand or get. To honor you today I am going to make a donation to ASCPA in your name. Happy birthday my sweet boy!!!!!!!!

Love,

Aaron 12938225_10206229955767424_5889228874605714748_n.jpg  28168653_10156056912406760_5963095404784994221_n.jpg 

Quote 1 0
MyBella
Happy 8th Birthday Chompers !!!!

Image result for happy birthday bone cake for dogs     Image result for happy 8th birthday balloons

Hope you have a fun day playing, running and eating lots of cake and treats with all of your friends.
Don't forget to get your birthday kisses from our little girl and be sure to visit your Dad to let him know you are always close, that you hear his voice and the wonderful words of love he says to you every day.
Enjoy your special day Chompers !!!!

Hi Aaron, 

Sending our warmest wishes for your heart to know and feel the love that your sweet Chompers continues to surround you with.
I love that you are making a donation in honor of your sweet boy. 

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 1 0
camunki
Happy 8th Chompers!!! and what a cutie you are!!!

and Aaron what a great thing to do for Chompers by donating to the ASPCA

I sure hope your Chompers gives you a big ol "sign" today and letting you know that he is ok in his heavenly home, always loving you and always being your guardian angel!

Cam

Quote 1 0
Purzel
Happy 8th birthday to Chompers. Aaron, I hope you will have a special day filled with joyful memories of you sweet one. I hope you will see many signs that bring some happiness to your heart.

My good thoughts are with you on that special day
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 1 0
aarondogg33
thanks everyone. I miss him so much especially on days like this. He was my best friend, and he was taken too soon. I hope he had a special day since I couldn't be there to give him one.
Quote 1 0
mistybmanes
Happy Birthday Chompers!!!
He was a cutie and I am sure you showered him with love while he was still here with you.
Quote 1 0
MissingScooty
Happy Birthday Chompers!  I hope you are playing with Scooter! His birthday is in a few weeks...and I would have done the same as your Daddy does for you...

Must be a hard day for you....sending a big hug to you Aaron. Sorry I haven't written you in a while.  Imagine an endless supply of dog treats and toys for Chompers today....
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 1 0
JennyTeddy
Happy 8th Birthday Chompers!
Sending you my warmest wishes that you feel your baby Chompers not only on this day but everyday. My thoughts are with you. I believe he was with you on his special day even if you couldn’t see him. He loves you. Sending you hugs and love to you and your sweet angel baby.
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 1 0
Bailey15
Hi Aaron,
Happy Birthday to your beautiful boy! 🎉 He is likely still finishing up his cake and treats! I know that birthdays can be painful because we wish so much that they could be here; with us celebrating.
I think that when we see our precious friends again someday, Chompers will have lots of stories to tell you about how much fun he is having over the bridge but of course he will be most excited to be reunited with you!!! Like Don, I think it's wonderful that you made a donation in your sweet boy's name! Such a beautiful way to honour him! Sending hugs,
MJ
Quote 1 0