Bobbo662
Azul,

Today is your birthday, December 29th, 2014 - you would of been 12 yrs old today.  It was the first thing that I thought about when I went to bed last night - that tomorrow was your birthday!  I woke up this morning, both Fito and Issy were sleeping with me, and I told them both that today was your birthday!  Issy still remember's you - when I say your name - she licks my lips - to me that means she remembers you!  We got you balloons over the weekend, today I made a little good snack baggy for you with the treats you loved, even snuck in papa's home made sugar cookies that you loved and placed them in  your memory box.  

I posted pictures on my FB wall, and videos - and told all my friends that today was your birthday!  The sun came out so Issy, Fito and I went outside and took some pictures - it was a beautiful day for a winter's day - it was your birthday!

I love you Azul - I love you more than you would ever know - and I miss you so much - on February 12th - it will be 2 yrs since you've been gone, and it seems like you were just here yesterday!  I told God today that till the day I will die - I will never stop shedding tears for you or missing/loving you.  You were my best friend, and I can't wait to see you again in Heaven.
Happy Birthday Azul - we love you very much! xoxoxox

Love Papas - Issy & Fito. 10847775_10155071909790165_8912526357008593535_n.jpg  AZUL.JPG  Azul Diablo 011.jpg  Azul06.jpg  Azul08.jpg  Beach Home 005.jpg  Beach Home 020.jpg  Azul Diablo 002.jpg  Beach Home 024.jpg  DSC00008.JPG  Azul sleeping.jpg  balloon00.JPG
Azul, Pootie Mae, Monkey Boy & Mister - he had many names - but they were all spoken with love.
Quote 0 0
patent123
Azul is beautiful! Happy Birthday! Your pictures showed some happy times and definitely made me smile. 
Quote 0 0
Bobbo662
Thank you!
Azul, Pootie Mae, Monkey Boy & Mister - he had many names - but they were all spoken with love.
Quote 0 0
GrouchyGirl
Happy Birthday to Azul, I enjoyed the pictures, what a beautiful and sweet little guy.  

[9553d203-1a14-479e-adf1-0f8959921bed] 
Emma and her girl...best friends forever!
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
Happy Birthday, Azul! What a fitting name for such a beautiful baby. The tears never stop but they represent the love we have for our babies. I'm so sorry Azul isn't here with you to celebrate. Another life cut too short. Praying for Azul to send you signs and for you to find peace. Wonderful pictures, thank you for posting them!

~ Leah
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
Happy Birthday Azul!

Jim
Quote 0 0
Bobbo662
Thank you so much Grouchy Girl, Leah, and Jimbo!! He was amazing, and very lovable!
Quote 0 0