MissingTaco
Words can't express how sad I am. I had to make the decision to put my sweet dog to sleep because he was rapidly declining from a mast cell tumor. I found out he had that two weeks ago. He had not been well or having much of an appetite since October and that was why...I thought it was stomach issues. He stopped eating completely a couple days ago and I saw him not improving with medication. I didn't want him to pass away alone so I brought him to the vet this morning.

He was 11 & 1/2 years old. My sweet chihuahua. He was unlike any other and such a good boy..he was my best friend. I always thought I would have him much longer, but cancer had other plans. He went peacefully and in my arms, and I am grateful for that but it hurts so much. He was the best dog I ever could have had and I will miss him for the rest of my life. He was so special and such a blessing to me, I do not know how I will live without him.

This all happened so fast, and I can't deal with losing him. I'm devastated and heartbroken.

I am truly sorry for everyone else that has gone through a loss too.

Donielle Taco's Mom
*I love you forever my sweet Taco Beavy*

Quote 0 0
Chantelle
I am so sorry for your loss xx i'm struggling with my own grief at the min and can only offer you love and my thoughts xxx 
Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so, so sorry for the loss of your handsome Taco, he is so handsome and sweet in his photo.

You gave Taco the last loving gift you can ever give him and that is you didn't let him suffer, you showed him such honor by not letting him suffer, I have the utmost respect for those who have to make that gut-wrenching decision, not an easy one at all.
The love and bond you two shared will forever be there, Taco's love surrounds you still, he is still beside you, just in a different form...so talk to him, let him know you still love him.

We lost our little girl Bella, a three lb. Chihuahua, I know how the house is so empty now, even though they are small, Taco left a huge hole in your heart and your home.

I hope in time, you are able to use your beautiful, fun loving memories of Taco to help mend your broken heart....it takes time, grieving has no time limit, so no need to rush or push yourself.....

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Thank you Chantelle and I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I offer you my love and thoughts as well. It is the hardest thing to have to go through that's one thing I know :(
Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Thank you Don and Vera Yes my house is too quiet and I felt the raw pain of his physical presence no longer here today when I got back from the vet. And there is a huge hole in my heart its true. It is so tough. Thank you for such supportive words. I appreciate you taking the time to write that to me. I am also very sorry for your loss of Bella too. 
Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0
bartlett
What a cute little fellow your Taco was. So sorry that he was so sick. Know that you did the right thing for your baby and believe me i know just how hard that was. I had to do the same for my sweet Chester man on Dec.3 and there's just not words to describe the pain. The next few days will be really hard and very slowly you will start to feel some relief from the sadness. There's no time frame for sadness and we each just have to do whatever we feel necessary to help us try to get past those first few days. I hope you will take your time and that healing will come soon for you. Don't ever feel alone because we all understand just how important your baby was to you and the love that you had for him was something you'll never forget.
Chester's mom (Joan)
joan bartlett
Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Thank you so much for your reply Joan

Today it's still hard.  I've been crying since I found out he had cancer and it just doesn't stop.  This morning I woke up crying because after my husband would get up in the morning Taco would come cuddle with me until I got up.  I also didn't need to go outside because I didn't have my dog that needed to go potty.  Everything is just so hard right now, and it's scary how painful this is.  I just don't want this to be real.  I can't accept that he had to go, but I know he did.  I could see it in his eyes.  I need him and I love him so much I can't deal with it.  I probably needed him more than he needed me.  I just want to go back in time to when he was healthy and happy and we could be together.  I don't want to move on without him.  

I'm so sorry for your loss of Chester too.  You are right I can't even describe this in enough words.  Thank you for the advice.  I am grateful that you understand, but saddened at the same time that you do.  I hope that you are able to heal and find some relief for your loss as well.  

I really appreciate the support here too 
Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0
Vegas2015

Donielle,

So sorry for your loss of Taco, such a cutie and they are great companions, more than just a dog.  They are a piece of your heart.  We had to put our Chihuahua (Vegas) to sleep on December 4th after 16 years of companionship.  They had us trained well, to meet all their needs and you nurturing them to make sure they are comfortable and happy.  You walk into a room and by instinct look at the spot where they sat during the day and realize they are gone.  Both my wife and I still find it hard that Vegas is gone but we had to do the right thing, as you, to end their suffering.  We had to think of them no matter how much it hurt us.  Time will heal all wounds and you will always cherish the memories of Taco in your heart, searching for all his pictures with fond and happy memories. 

I believe that Vegas is happy and waiting until we meet again, at the Rainbow Bridge, so we can walk again together, forever.   And, that you and Taco the same.

John & Renee
Quote 0 0
rlynn91
So Sorry for you loss  I had a kitty that passed away 3 days ago broke my heart i miss her badly she was my best friend and my little baby even though she was 12 yrs old my cat had cancer and the vet said she had 2 weeks she ended up dieing 3 days after she was seen by him
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Thank you so much John 

I'm sorry for you and your wife's loss of Vegas.  Everything you said is so true.  

Yes walking into my living room is so painful because Taco was always on his little bed on my couch looking at me as I walked out the door in the morning, and that is where he was when I got home wagging his tail so happy to see me.  He used to sit on top of my couch to look out the window.  His presence is everywhere and it just hurts so bad to not see him.  

He definitely was more than just a dog to me he was my heart.  

My husband is also sad about losing him.  Taco changed his mind about animals living in a home.  He said Taco made him "soft" towards animals, and I'm grateful for that.  Taco made my husband see how much love and happiness he gave to me and then him as well.  it's so hard for me because it was just me and Taco for a while and he was my baby.  I would have done anything for him.  

Thank you for your comforting words because the only way I am sort of holding it together through out the day is thinking that I will hold my precious boy again.  I have to believe we will be together again forever.  

Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Rhonda I am so sorry for your loss too.  

It is so painful to lose your beloved baby from cancer.  I'm so angry and mad that Taco ended up getting that. I did everything to make sure he would live as long as possible just for him to end up with cancer.  I'm not mad at God or Taco for leaving me.. I'm just mad at cancer I guess.  It sucks so bad.  

I am sorry that you didn't have much time with your girl after the diagnosis.  The only thing I can say at the moment to you is that I know how much it hurts.  The pain is excruciating especially because Taco was also my best friend and my baby too.  Life is not the same without him, and it is hard to adjust.  

I hope that you will feel relief from your sadness and just hold on to the hope that you will be with your kitty again.  That is what I'm holding on to and the only reason I am somewhat holding myself together today.  It may be 50 years I have to live on Earth without my precious boy, but when it is my time to leave this world I will see him again.  

You just have to hold on to that hope too, and have faith you and your kitty will be reunited for eternity.  
Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0