Maryann Show full post »
Maryann
Today is mothers day. Didn't want to get up slept all day. Sebastian I miss you. Daddy had a short dream about you. This Tuesday will be one week that I had to put you down. Going through I wish I didnt listen to the doctor. Oh how I miss you my son .Sebastian you are my life . I love you. intill we meet . meet me near the rainbow bridge .
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Well tomorrow will be one week. Mother day suck. My days are all mess up. Not having you here taking care in you . not seeing you. Hearing you. My life suck. Nothing to do. Trying to find a job just so i m home. Sebastian my son .my life. I miss you so much
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Maryann, so sorry, your grief is so very new and raw. I felt just like this when we lost our dog 5 months ago, nothing makes any sense and all you want is to go back to happier times.   Four weeks after losing my dog. I took early retirement from work, I`d had my name down to go for 18 months and didn`t know if I was doing the right thing so soon after losing Jim, and it has been so hard trying to adjust to life without him, but I`m still here - although I still have bad days.    Sebastian would thank you for the wonderful life you gave him, and he will be there to meet you again one day, just as my Jim will meet me again.  It will slowly start to get a little better, it just takes time - all this grief shows how much we really loved and miss our babies. Take care,
                                             Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Jackie.thank you for your kind words .been trying to see how the hell happene .why didnt take him earlier to the vet. Why .why . he was doing good. Then some else happen. No far . not him. God didn't have to take him. I told Sebastian its getting nice we'll go to the beach for walks once he feel alot better. Now no walks .no rides to the beach. Why 14 year is goen .I can't do this I really can't Sebastian wasnt a dog .he's my son . my life.
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Maryann  I am sorry about your loss of your sebastian.  It wasn't until 2 month and 1 day exactly that my Winston finally sent me a sign.  I was upset like you that I hadn't gotten one.  But when you least expect it, it will be there.  I feel like you do a lot with the self-hating.  But then i remember that Winston was sicker than I ever thought.   You made the right decision,  It sounds like Sebastian was pretty Ill. 

it is still very soon for you and your husband.  You have each other to go through the grieving process together.  I wish you luck waiting for your signs.  They will come.  Blessings Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Maryanne, just like you my dog Jim was my baby and my world - my husband and I never had any children so our lives totally revolved around Jim. We had him for 17 years, and I know we were so lucky to have him for all that time, but losing him was just so hard. We just have to be thankful for the time we are given with our babies, and you are right, when they have to leave us, life seems empty,  but they leave us with so many memories. At first we tend to focus on the last days/months, but you will be able to remember Sebastian in happier times. We all look back and wonder if we should have done things differently,  but its enough to know that we loved them so much, and they loved us. 
                                                  Hugs to you, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Sebastian. One week today the last time I saw you. Got from from taking daddy to work. Open the door not hearing or seeing you. Couldn't cry . guess I'm all cry out .but I know it will happen. Miss you more now. House is not the same. Not talking to daddy .I'm mad at him for not being there I was alone a week ago. Look at you telling you how much I love you. I'm so depress . I just don't want to be home anymore
Quote 0 0
petere3
I am so sorry of your loss.  I to loss my little dog suddenly she was 10 years.  They are our child.   It is hard.
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you all for texting me. Your words means alot to me. But it hurts more . my husband and I are talking about another dog cause we still have more love to give but when you tell them what happens to Sebastian. They feel I can't take care or show love to another bog .guess I'll never will get a chance to love
Quote 0 0