Maryann
Tuesday was a sad day for my husband and myself we had to say goodbye to our boy Sebastian was sick off and on but Tuesday he wasn't good he was bleeding Thur his noise took him to the vet and they told me something I didn't want to hear Sebastian wasnt good it was time I looked he his eyes and kiss him goodbye as he was going to go to sleep for ever Sebastian was a wonderful dog he was my son we had him for 14 year Sebastian mommy and daddy loves and miss you
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
I'm sorry for your loss of Sebastian. 

You've come to the right place.

Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Today we was going to get Sebastian's ashes but we couldn't cause we didn't have the money but the vet office was good about it .the office made a paw print for us I felt like that was my last mothers day gift from Sebastian as I look at ibknow he will always be in my heart . miss you so much
Quote 0 0
camunki
I am sorry Maryann, you did the right thing by setting your baby Sebastian free, no more pain, and yes it is one of the hardest things to do. Glad you have a paw print and soon enough you will have the ashes. I am sure you will have the feeling that your Sebastian is still with you!!

Cam

Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you .I feel so lost we had him for 14 years my husband will be marry for 15 years we got Sebastian for our first anniversary .I know he's not in pain but I feel like was there more I could have the doctor do for him to stay with me . he was my son my joy .
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Im so sorry Maryann for your loss of Sebastian... hugs to you <3
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you can't sleep looking at old pics of Sebastian when he was a baby god he was so small. Why did this happen .my God I miss him so much
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
I don't think we can ever find a reason for taking our beloved furbabies at any age, but especially at a young age... I guess it is the burden of pain that we bear knowing that they will never stay with us as long as we want them to.. which is forever here... but hopefully we will see them again... It does feel like an eternity though. I have lost 7 already since my childhood, most were as an adult... it is very heartbreaking.. sometimes I wonder if the love is worth all this pain, but I know I feel blessed to have had the amazing love and joy with them in my life.. I would not have made it through on many occasions without them.  I'm up too, I fell asleep in front of the tv after dinner and now I'm up for a bit before my second sleep. hugs.. hope you get some sleep. 
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you .
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
You're welcome, he looks so cute and adorable... :-)
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you so much .yes he was and when he look at you with his big eyes .melt your heart
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
So sorry Maryann, your baby Sebastian was such a cute little dog. Losing our little friends is one of the hardest things we have to deal with - if not the very worse. We lost our 17 year old dog just before Christmas, and we still miss him more than words can say.  They really are our babies. I hope you feel a little better when you get his ashes - I know I did when we got our boy`s ashes back home. 
                                     Hugs to you, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things to say. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you for your words .I just can't get up I think if I didn't have to take my husband to work I'll be in bed I don't work so it hard for me not seeing him . it hurt so much I just want a sign from him that he's happy. I want to dream about him . but nothing. Same for my husband. Nothing . I feel we could have done more. I know what the vet told me .but maybe.
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Sebastian. Its been four days ago I said goodbye. I hate not having you here with us. I hate this feeling .not only I lost you but I lost myself. You was and still a big part in my life .I was just remember when daddy and I got you. Oh my god you was so small here I go again crying. I been trying to put things together that we have of your . Sebastian I love you so much .please forgive me Im so sorry that I had to put you down . I hate myself. I wish I didn't listen to your doctor. I hate her. I hate my self. Sorry.
Quote 0 0