Suzidove
We had to put our ten year old pug to sleep yesterday. I am not doing well. Even though my head knows it was the best thing for him, my heart doesn't think so. He has been declining for a while, staring at walls, shaking his head, trouble seeing, then started having seizures. They said brain tumors. I am missing him so much and wondering if I did all I could. He kept looking at me, I feel he was saying, "Ma, help me." I don't know if I did enough, he looked to me to take care of him. Did I let him down?
Quote 0 0
Jody
Suzanne, I am so sorry for your loss. You did everything you could. Your baby is now in peace. Please know we are all here for you and know your pain. It is so hard and will take some time. The guilt lives in all of us on this site. You are not alone. What was your babies name? I lost my golden suddenly. He went to bed and died. He was 6 weeks from 7 years old. It gets a little better as time passes. But is still hard after 8 weeks. You are not alone. This site has saved my soul. The people on here are beautiful caring individuals. I hope you find some peace in your days...
Quote 0 0
Allicat
I'm so sorry for your loss. My cat passed away from a suspected tumor. It's a terrible illness, but you truly did the right thing by sending your beloved pug to the rainbow bridge. He's watching over you now. The pain is horrible, I know. I miss my cat so much I cry every day over her. Tomorrow will be three weeks. I'm so heartbroken. I think you did everything you could. Posting here can help ease your pain. My condolences, and I wish you well.
Quote 0 0
Suzidove
Thank you for responding. We are busy cleaning out his things and going through his pictures. Day by day is how I have to live for now. His name was Bam Bam and he was so full of personality. It is so quiet around here, no more, "Bam Bam, please get out from under my feet!" How I wish he was now.
Quote 0 0
Goferrisgo
I am very sorry for the loss of your boy. I can understand missing the "inconveniences"--all the little things they do like being under your feet, in your way, etc.  What I wouldn't give to have Harley getting in my way again!  I hope you are able to find some peace and comfort here.

Quote 0 0
Suzidove
Goferrisgo wrote:
I am very sorry for the loss of your boy. I can understand missing the "inconveniences"--all the little things they do like being under your feet, in your way, etc.  What I wouldn't give to have Harley getting in my way again!  I hope you are able to find some peace and comfort here.

Quote 0 0
Suzidove
I am having a bad morning. Bam Bam loved cuddling up to me on rainy days. I can't stop feeling I let him down. He depended on me to take care of him and I couldn't help him. I hate feeling this way, but can't seem to stop.
Quote 0 0
Trajan50

BamBam...hehe...cool name.  I thought I hit the nail on the head with my white tabby "Booboo"...another cartoon spinoff.  I lost "Biggie" 3 years ago and I still cry over him.  The best salve for my pain was going out and getting another friend not so much to replace Biggie but to share my life with and keep Snooper, my gray tabby, company. 

It felt really great liberating Snooper.

Quote 0 0
Dasiiy
I sorry for your lost lost my beloved pet dog Darcy border terrier on 24 august 2013 even when she she gone still feed her when she not there I got two wonful and beautiful cats called Sydnee and Annabel and love them. I know Darcy will meet your pug in Rainbow bridge so once again sorry for your lost.
v.Shaw
Quote 0 0