Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
neesy369

Reply with quote  #16 
So sorry for your loss CraigD.  Your pain is so new and raw right now.  My prayers for you to heal.  It is a process, a roller coaster ride and not a fun one.  It will take time, and for everyone it is different.  Please remember the love and joy that your Savannah brought you.  She is in your heart with you always and will be waiting to greet you at the Rainbow Bridge, when it is your time, so that you will be together again, forever.  

Prayer for you during this difficult time.

Denise, Sam (Sammy)'s mommy
neesy369

Reply with quote  #17 
I know it helped me to read other memorials, so if you would like to visit my Sammy's memorial, please go to:https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/SAMSA005/Resident.htm
LynnCDM

Reply with quote  #18 
Max147...I don’t think what you’re feeling is unusual. I lost my dear Sugar this past April and I could barely function for months. I felt so responsible for so many of the things that transpired that led to her death.

I am still heartbroken, and probably always will be. She was the love of my life.

Though I miss her terribly, and it still hurts, you will get better over time. Be patient with yourself. Grief had its own timetable.

I’m very sorry for your loss.
Max147

Reply with quote  #19 
Thank you so much & I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Sugar. I'm 2 months on now & I still cry every day for my boy Max. Sending you hugs xx
Max147

Reply with quote  #20 
Thank you so much - it has certainly helped me reading other people's stories. I never knew it could be so unbearable. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs xx
Max147

Reply with quote  #21 
Thank you so much & I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Max. It is truly the most unbearable thing that's ever happened to me & 7 weeks on I still cry for my boy every day. Mornings are the worst when the house feels desolate & no bouncy boy to greet me at the bottom of the stairs. My thoughts & hugs are with you- we shall never forget them not ever. Xxx
Max147

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi Charmaine- thank you so much for telling me about your beautiful girl Geneva. You mustn't punish yourself about giving her a bath especially as she enjoyed the water, she probably found it very therapeutic & it was what she was used to. Congestive heart failure is a sneaky vile thing & I didn't realise it could take my Max so quickly, literally a matter of hours. It has an unpredictable path & very stressful to live with. I'm 7 weeks on now & it still feels like I've just walked out of the vets leaving my baby behind & I still cry for him every day & still haven't had a nights sleep since. I am also very sorry for the loss of your brother, you have been through so much, be kind to yourself. Easier said than done when you feel you have to drag yourself through each day. My love & hugs to you xxx
Max147

Reply with quote  #23 
I just want to send all my love & hugs to all of you who replied to my original post about My baby Max. I didn't realise anybody had replied to me as they all went into my spam box which I never check. Thank you so much. Xxxooo
Suze16

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max147
Thank you so much & I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Max. It is truly the most unbearable thing that's ever happened to me & 7 weeks on I still cry for my boy every day. Mornings are the worst when the house feels desolate & no bouncy boy to greet me at the bottom of the stairs. My thoughts & hugs are with you- we shall never forget them not ever. Xxx

Next week will be 8 weeks for me and I still cry as well. Mornings are very tough. My boy use to jump up on the couch with me and we would have snuggle time before I went to work. Now it's incredibly quiet and lonely. No, our Maxes will never be forgotten.

Hugs to you. xx

Rest easy, my sweet Max. 2-24-19

Reply with quote  #25 
Suze16,
I'm very sorry for your loss.
It is just so heartbreaking when our dear pets leave us. The pain and longing are unbearable...
but the passing of time really does help. I think it's different with everyone just how much time. My kitty cat Henry has been gone almost 3 months and although it's still very very difficult for me it's not quite as bad as it was.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.