venusinfleurs
My hamster just passed last night at 9:20 pm. My boyfriend alerted me that she was very weak and wouldn't move. My family was very upset with me that I had to leave early due to my hamsters health. I arrived a few minutes after she already died. I feel like I should of gone right away instead of arguing with my family. I feel guilt that I wasnt there to comfort her in her last moments. I know there's not much I could have done at that point but maybe if I tried she would of passed on happy. Earlier today I buried her and I haven't been able to stop crying. She was a small animal but I loved her as my own child. My sweet Sinon.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I am so sorry for your loss! Our 4 legged friends come in all shapes and sizes and we love them for their spirit. Bailey was like my child as well so I understand the awful pain you are feeling. It's obvious you loved your Sinon and I'm sure you gave her a happy life.
Sending you Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
I'm so sorry for your loss of Sinon. That is so sad. She knows how much you loved her and your bf was with her. Take some comfort in that and try to go easy on yourself. Hugs to you <3
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Venus  I am so sorry for the loss of your baby.  I have had many hamsters and Guinea pigs of my kids pass away.  It is heartbreaking when any animal we love passes.  Blessings  Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0