Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #31 
You will survive. You are one of the only people with memories of Samson. He would want those memories to live on. My Samson loved to run across certain lawns when we walked around the block. One of my favorite memories is betting with my fiance which lawn he would spontaneously get frisky and run across for dear life. It was such a fun game. He always made us smile and laugh. I know you have good memories of yours as well. They both died naturally. They both lived a good life and was very loved.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #32 
Dear Samson,

I thought about you a lot today. Your soulful eyes always appear in my mind. I hope you are happy if you are somewhere. I hope you get all the gravy you could stand. I wish I could hold you again. I love you my big guy. You are the best friend I could ever ask for.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #33 
Dear Samson,

We have walked dirk a lot lately. He loves it. We walked by the church lawn you used to sprint across. It made me cry walking the whole way without you. You were so full of personality. I miss your smell and your fur. I miss your kind eyes. I wish i could go back and love you ten times harder.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #34 
Samson,

I was thinking of all the nicknames we had for you. It made me laugh. Such as

Sam-sam
Samson the feral
Samson the sensible
My big baboushka
My bubba
Big bubba
My handsome man
Security officer Worf
My baby
My little wolf
My little gas tank
Big boy
Bubba wubba

I cant think of anymore right now but i miss saying them everyday.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #35 
My last image

Attached Images
jpeg 20181231_122457.jpg (326.53 KB, 14 views)
jpeg 20190102_134140.jpg (315.80 KB, 12 views)

Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #36 
Im sorry for the pain. I love you Samson.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #37 
Samson,

You were always such a character. We would call you our little char. One memory I was very fond of was when we went to the dog park. You kept following a guy around and sitting in front of him. I was watching and you would follow and when he stopped, you would sit so nice in front of him. I walked by and asked what was going on and he said you were just following him like crazy and parking your butt. I knew right away he had food but when i asked. He said he didnt and had only a empty jerky wrapper. He took it out of his pocket and you sat so straight. I was laughing so hard because your posture was so perfect. You were trying so hard all this time at the dog park to prove you were the goodest boy by sitting for a treat. He finally realized it didnt matter if it was just the wrapper. He said you were the cutest. He felt bad but i reassured him you would get something when we got home. You loved your food. My little char with an appetite for jerky. Love you so much Sam-sam.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #38 
Samson and dirk nibster

Attached Images
jpeg 20170808_182611.jpg (129.34 KB, 8 views)

Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #39 
Samson,

Today is hard without you. I keep trying to blame your death on things. I just wish you were here in my arms. I regret so many things. I love you.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #40 
Samson,

I thought about you a lot today. I think its especially hard to think the last memory i have of holding you was you dying in my arms. When i was holding dirk today and he went limp in my arms because he was so relaxed, it made me cry. I cried remembering feeling your dying/dead limp body. I couldnt get the image out of my head while holding dirk. I had to put him down. I also remembered a good memory of you. When we took you to the vet for your yearly shots, there was a young woman surrounded by two of her friends crying. I assume her pet died. Dirk who usually barks at anyone was quiet but alert. You with your big heart kept tugging at the leash to help her. You looked so distraught. You were such a good little boy. The best dog ever. My samson. I love you so much.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #41 
Samson,

I keep thinking of you. I remember you licking then back of my legs when we ran through the hall towards the kitchen. It was your favorite time. Time to eat. We used to give you and dirk a treat in the kitchen and you and dirk would run through the hall with your treats in your mouths. It was so cute. We called it the two man stampede. Just little tippy taps of two dogs going nuts. I miss it. I love you.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #42 
You were so handsome Samson.

Attached Images
jpeg 20151014_145935.jpg (278.06 KB, 5 views)

Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #43 
Samson,

Im having such a bad day. Everything i do feels like its colored with sadness. Nothing feels right. I wish you were here. I really need to be near your sweet face and soul. Death took you too soon. I had plans for us to have a big house and a huge yard for you to run around. So you could see our children get raised. I alwayd imagined you next to my children. I love you Samson.
Benis_mom

Reply with quote  #44 
Oh how tragic; I'm so sorry for your sweet baby and all you have suffered. 

You had a profound sense of responsibility to take care of Sampson.  You gave him the medications he needed, and I know they were expensive.  You took him to the vet to assure he was cared for.  You took really good care of him.  He knows you love him.

If you knew what was to come, you would have surely made different decisions.  But how could you have known?  

Please remember all of the things you did, every single pill you gave him, every single hug you gave him, every single pet you gave him, every time you fed him, every time you washed his dish, every walk you took... Even though you are human and have a ton of other stuff going on in your life, the only thing Sampson knew were those things that you did with him and those things you did for him.  You were his whole world.  He simply couldn't blame you or feel you ever neglected him especially when you didn't understand what was happening.

I hope you find forgiveness for yourself.  Sampson would have already forgiven you, but in his eyes the only thing you are guilty of is loving him lots.

Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #45 
Thank you. I cried a lot reading this. I miss him so much. I wish so many things but i know he was happy. The last day was a terrible day but the other days were great. It really makes me scared to have another dog. My relationship almost didnt make it. It caused a lot of pain. I felt like i was the only one who cared. I almost gave up but then my fiance told me something. He said "Samson loved both of us and he would want everyone to be together." It is true. I wanted to blame him for a lot. We both have regrets but we both loved Samson. Im trying really hard to live my life but a lot of the times. I want to break down. Your post was so loving and caring. It helped. Thank you. I love you so much Samson.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.