Forum

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 8     «   Prev   5   6   7   8
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #106 
Samson,

I realized you always went back and forth between me, Jake, and Dirk. We always felt like you were there for us. You have always been so sweet. I love you. Goodnight my little worf. 
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #107 
Samson,

Its 6am and I haven't slept. Everytime I close my eyes, I see your face. It's hard to fall asleep sometimes with you in my mind. I want to be with you again. Hold you and kiss you. Play with you and watch you run. I miss you and love you so much. Dirk is doing fine. We are all doing good. I wish you were with us. I wish I could smell your paw again. Love you samsam.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #108 
Samson,

We walked a bit today with Dirk but it was raining so we couldn't go for more walks. Dirk was very sad about it. I was on the computer and he was cuddled up at my feet. I realized he doesn't really lay on the middle area where I pile a bunch of blankets and pillows for you both. I guess he only laid there because he loved to cuddle with you. You never really liked cuddling with Dirk because you didn't like being hot or feeling enclosed. You were always more independent than Dirk. Such a big boy. Dirk always needs to cuddle up to something warm. So, I realized today that he's cuddled more at my feet than the blankets lately. I moved the pile under my desk like I used to when you guys were younger. He loved it so much! He started to dig and lay down right away. I felt bad that I haven't done it earlier but I moved it when you were diagnosed with heart problems. You wanted more room to lay out but Dirk loves to be enclosed and cuddled. He loves his area a lot more now that he gets to cuddle at my feet. We ran out of dry food too for Dirk and have been feeding him more all wet food the last couple of days. He's been LOVING it! He needs the dry though because it helps with his digestion. He's been getting spoiled the last few days. We found some dehydrated turkey treats for him. He is gobbling it up like crazy. I rub your box of ashes when I am feeling in need of support. It really helps me. It makes me cry to hold it but it's a good cry. Sometimes I ask you to help me get through the day or help me take my mind off my stress. I swear it works! You're always there for me Samson. Even after you're gone. You were so stubborn that I bet you still help us from wherever you are. I love you so much my little sunshine. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.