Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 7     «   Prev   4   5   6   7
Living_with_tragedy

Reply with quote  #91 
Samson and Dirk are beautiful.  They remind me of my Chihuahuas, Porter and his brother, my dear sweet Parker.  Porter has the darker coloring and Parker had the lighter, tan coloring. 

I understand what you mean about how much Samson gave to you.  Parker taught me to be courageous and how to be more loving. Our little ones gave us so much and never asked for anything in return.  I can picture Samson and Parker playing together at the Bridge, romping through the fields. I wish so much I could bring them back to us. I hope there really is that place where we be with them again.  

Take care. I'm thinking of you.

Remember, Samson and Parker are watching over us.  

~ Parker's Mom
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #92 
Thank you all for your kind words.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #93 
Samson,

If you're wondering how Dirk is doing. Here is a picture. He has been fine but we all miss you. Love you always sensible Samson.

Attached Images
jpeg 20190707_222843.jpg (342.89 KB, 8 views)
jpeg 20190616_143051.jpg (243.76 KB, 9 views)

Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #94 
Samson,

The nightmares suck. I wish they would stop haunting me. I wish I could smell your paws again. It's such a distant memory and sometimes I don't know if I can even remember it. I love you so much.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #95 
Samson,

It is getting easier to think about you. I try to focus only on the good things. I can't change what happened. I know you loved me so much and I love you. It's been so hot here. I know you didn't like the heat. When we had a big backyard, all you did was sit in the bushes because you loved it there. Whenever we called you and dirk, you would come running from the bush. We used to call you our Bushman. You were so dang cute. I went on Instagram. I remember I had an account that I made for you when you were a puppy. I found it! It took me awhile to remember my handle and password. I found the cutest picture of you at the laundry mat. When we were poor and had to do our laundry there. You came with me all the time to keep me company. You didn't like the noises so we always stood outside the laundry mat and you greeted everyone. You were the best laundry mat greeter ever. I miss you everyday my bushman. You will always be with me even when I'm old and grey. You were so important to me. I hope you know that. I love you.

sam.jpg 

Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #96 
Samson,

I wish I could hold you and snuggle with you one last time. I love you. 
Julia_Loves_McCartney

Reply with quote  #97 
Very sorry to hear of your Samson's passing. I'll say a prayer for you. 

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #98 
Samson,

Sometimes there are days when my mind just randomly thinks of you. Then there is such a sharp intake of pain. It really sucks because there is nothing that can stop the pain each time even though I try to stop it from happening. My mind flashes to the last night and then I stay in pain for a long time. It seems to be getting less but other times it feels the same. Maybe I should try adopting another dog. Love you samsam.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #99 
Samson,

I was thinking of you while feeding Dirk today. I remember we always had to feed you in separate rooms because you would run and try to eat Dirk's food straight after finishing yours. I remember Dirk always left one or two kibbles for you. He doesn't do that now! He eats it all. But when you were here, he left kibbles because he knew you always ran straight to his bowl when we let you out of the room. It's such a sweet memory. You got a few extra kibbles and Dirk felt good that he was helping you and giving you some more. It was so cute to think of the mindset Dirk was in. We always called you our dishwasher because you licked both bowls super clean. I could see my reflection at the bottom of the metal bowl! I love you so much. You were my little hungry Worf. 
CK1991

Reply with quote  #100 
I loved reading about Dirk saving some pieces of kibble for Samson. Such sweet dogs with a close relationship. Dirk has to be missing Samson too. I read about you doing wash at the laundromat when you were younger and how Samson greeted everyone. I had 2 little dogs and they had my heart and still do. I think of them a lot at night also. It’s been over 3 years but some nights I can’t stop thinking of them. I hope you and Dirk can help each other and one day you will see your beloved Samson again.
I’m so sorry for your loss! Hugs to you,
CK
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #101 
Thank you everyone for the kind words 😃. Don't think I'm ignoring you guys. Most of the time I come on here to rant my sadness away. It doesn't mean I don't appreciate the wonderful comments. Thank you so much.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #102 
Samson,

I have been doing a super deep cleaning of the house. I started in the kitchen a few days ago and well...I'm still cleaning the kitchen hahah. Yeah I know I'm putting it off a lot but it's getting there slowly! I wish you were here to look at me and lick my feet when I'm cleaning the floors like you used to. Miss you Samsam.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #103 
Samson,

Sometimes at night I wake up in a nightmare like tonight. I felt so upset that I just held your box of ashes and cried. It feels like noone even remembers you. Like you are slowly fading. I feel so guilty about that and about what happened that night. It sometimes eats me up. Dirk was really sweet. He gave me lots of kisses and was sleeping between my legs. I know he remembers you. That gives me strength to go on. I remember one day we were all walking and it rained before we could get home. When we were a block from home. You stopped under a big tree and wouldn't run with us to the house. You just sat your rump down. It made us laugh and we decided to stand there and enjoy the rain under the tree. You always made us enjoy life. I appreciate and love you so much Samson. Kisses from us and Dirk.
Samsonisthebestdog

Reply with quote  #104 
Samson,

Today i woke up feeling sick. I have no insurance so i was going to wait tomorrow for when the clinic opens. My lungs feel like they are burning and my throat hurts. It made me think of your last moments and i couldnt help but cry but you know what cheered me up? Dirk Nibbler. He always gives me kisses and coddles. When we fed dirk tonight, i was hugging jake and weeping a bit because of how crappy i felt. Dirk walked away from his full bowl of food and sat by me looking up. It was so sweet. I gave him hugs and kisses and got him to eat. You both light up my life. I turn into a baby when im sick. I have no clue why. I am sensitive to so much and i wish i wasnt. I know you would have made me feel better too. I hope the appt tomorrow doesnt cost too much. Dirk was super cute this week too. Sometimes he wakes up with a snarl because he smushed his face against the blanket and his lip tucks under. It never fails to make me smile when i see a half groggy Dirk staring at me with a relaxed snarl. I love you Samson. Hope I feel better soon.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.