jossen13
Hi all.  Even though i recently lost my kitty, I was devestated to read an article from Australia where people are trying to help the koalas.  They came upon them in burnt areas where they were alive but just sitting there stunned.  Their whole families around them dead just made them stop.  So sad as I am writing this, dealing with my own loss.  If the moderators here would organize a collective prayer for all animals suffering, not just our own loss, we could all grieve and pray for suffering animals around the globe for the good of all of them and us.  What do you say?  Someone set a time for all of us to pray.
Quote 0 0
chilover
jossen13.

First of all I am so sorry to hear that you lost your kitty.

It is so sad what is happening in Australia and to hear about the koalas just sitting there stunned is absolutely heartbreaking. I think the prayer idea is lovely and I hope this can come together...

Angelina
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
jossen13:

Please let us know when the group prayer is going to be. I would like to participate. Koalas are a magnificent species and it's a shame that it takes a tragedy to shed light on their plight. Sorry about the loss of your kitty. Your compassion for animals is exemplary. 

Warmest regards,

Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
rainbowbridge
What a wonderful idea!
If you would like to organize a group get together and have a prayer for the animals that would be lovely. You can bring other prayers to share and each of you can share your babies photos if you would like to if you use the Candlelight Room. You cannot use the room on a Monday night because we have a Service that we do at 9 pm every Monday.
God Bless.
Ginny
Founder/Rainbowbridge.com
Quote 0 0
rainbowbridge
What a wonderful idea!
If you would like to organize a group get together and have a prayer for the animals that would be lovely. You can bring other prayers to share and each of you can share your babies photos if you would like to if you use the Candlelight Room. You cannot use the room on a Monday night because we have a Service that we do at 9 pm every Monday.
God Bless.
Ginny
Founder/Rainbowbridge.com
Quote 0 0
jossen13
Hi Ginny,. I'm not sure how to find the candlelight room?
Quote 0 0