HELENZAKI
My Dog, who would turn 9 next year is been with us since he was only two month old. He was run over by a motorcycle, walking on the leash with my husband and my other dog. He died at the seen, the guy drove off and me and my 13 year old son and husband were left on the street a block away from our house with our dead friend laying on the sidewalk, devastated, shocked and hysterical. Our family went through the toughest time of our life this week,  completely heart broken and lost. Today we brought his ashes home from the clinic, we haven't  taken any decisions and its very hard now. But I know I have to address this and discuss with my husband, we'll have to let him go and lay him to rest and have a place to visit him. The pain is very raw now and i just wanted to share this, my Dog had a very happy, good life with a loving family but i wish we could do more, loved more, played more, more time... Take good care of your fury friends and be patient, take many pictures and videos, give them treats and do allow them in your clean beds. I miss him so painfully much, I only hope he knows how much we all love him. Blessings
Helen Schwartz
Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
Dear Helen, I'm so sorry for your tragic loss. Your family must be having the worst week ever. 😥
Thank you for your wonderful post and for reminding us not to take out babies for granted. They do deserve to be pampered and spoiled as they are here for such a short time and we never know when they may leave us as your story proves. I feel your pain and am hoping you will find some peace.
Blessings to you and your family.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Helen I’m so sorry for the shock and grief you and your family are in. I can’t imagine how horrible that was to witness, my heart truly hurts for you,
Thank you for the reminders. It’s so easy to let time slip by and we never get it back. Regrets are forever.
I hope when the time is right you find the perfect place for your beloved to rest. But his larger place will always be in your heart and soul. That’s his home, his *always and forever*
And yes, clean sheets are meant for doggie feet, lose fur and lots of cuddles🐾
Many hugs,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
DEAREST HELENZAKI SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR FUR BABY. WHAT A HEART BREAKING WAY TO SEE YOUR SWEET BABY PASS. HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING OR KNOW WHO DID THIS. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. TAKE TIME TO GRIEVE AND BE PROUD OF THE LOVE AND CARE YOU SHARED. PRAY FOR THOSE HERE AS WE ALL FEEL YOUR PAIN. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TO GET THROUGH THERE TIMES . PLEASE GO TO rainbowsbridge Monday night candle ceremony next Monday and sign up your sweet fur baby. WE LOST OUR 28 YEAR AND TEN AND A HALF MONTH OLD PRECIOUS SPARKY A FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL BIRD ALL YOU SAID IS HOW I CARED FOR HIM AND HE HAD NO RESTRICTIONS FROM THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WE SHARED AS A FAMILY. AS YOU DID WITH YOUR FUR BABY. SENDING PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU AND CONTINUE. TO POST WE ARE A COMPASSIONATE CARING GROUP.
♡ JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY AND JIM SPARKYS DADDY NOT YELLING LOW VISION.
Quote 0 0
HELENZAKI
Thank you, to all caring souls who found time in our busy lives to read my story and respond so sweetly, with encouraging words of wisdom and personal hurt. It helps so much to know you aren't ever alone. My boy Phantom is somewhere here also thanking you for your kind support. Today I will sleep a little bit better and try to listen a little bit harder to the signs of him being here, went to see Leo Shelton at Bagua Center, animal communicator and facilitator. My son and my other dog came along to learn and maybe pass a message to our lost Phantom. We both feel better somehow and will try to be stronger for each other. Love and Peace to all.
Helen Schwartz
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
How are you doing today just wondering this is Joan Sparky Mommy tell me more about that Leo Shelton at the bigua center animal Communicator he is in facilitator what state are you in I guess I will Google that but tell us a little bit more about that and bless you and take it easy I will sign Sparky up for Monday night candle ceremony tomorrow if you want to do that you are going to go rainbowsbridge.com and follow the links on that if you need help let us know bye
Joan Sparkys Mommy
Quote 0 0
HELENZAKI
Hello, Joan. Bagua Center and Leo are in Miami, Florida. You Can Google the center and maybe you can do a session on line or they can refer you to someone in your state, town. Have a blessed day and yes, breathing easier today, Day by day...
Helen Schwartz
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
HELENZAKI wrote:
Hello, Joan. Bagua Center and Leo are in Miami, Florida. You Can Google the center and maybe you can do a session on line or they can refer you to someone in your state, town. Have a blessed day and yes, breathing easier today, Day by day...
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
THANKS GLAD I CAN DO A SESSION ON LINE. I AM IN INDIANA HAVE FAMILY IN FLORIDA

HUGS JOAN. PRAYERS FOR YOU
Quote 0 0