dachsiemom Show full post »
msweet13
Dearest Moira - Thank you for visiting Brutus' thread and leaving your thoughts about a new puppy. I just want to say that I think of you often and wonder how you are doing after losing your beloved Brandon. I am happy to hear that you are also thinking of getting a new furbaby. I know that both Brandon and Brutus would only want the best for us. They spent their time with us with several primary basic missions--to give us love, to protect us, and to give us joy. They did not like it when we were sad or crying because they would spring into action and lick away tears, reach out a paw, or start crying themselves to make us stop and smile. Once we have embraced another little furbaby to love-I just bet they would be "over the moon" with happiness for our sakes--however long that may take.

(((Moira))) I wish you peace and comfort to touch your heart in the days ahead.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Such a handsome boy 💛 you’ve been in my thoughts today. Today has been extremely hard for me today. I know you’re going through the pain as well. I’m so sorry you and your baby had to endure this. I wish we could have our babies back 💔
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0