Rob29956

In memory of soxie 2005 - 2018. Daddy's little Angel girl. Your voice, kindness, unconditional love and big heart will never be forgotten. Her love and purring was with us up to the very end. We are heartbroken to see her pass. We miss you fluffy face Angel. Rob & Doreen
Quote 0 0
Rob29956
We are so heartbroken. Sox was my very first baby and she would always want to be on my lap, laying on me and always meow and say hi and be petted when I came home. I could cradle her like a baby and she would let me give her a kiss on the whiskers. I could do a specific whistle and she would come and find me. She would follow me up and down the stairs every morning and she liked to wear things like dresses and clothes. There will never be another one like her. It is so sad to miss her unconditional love. She was purring the entire time she was sick and even her last gasp of air. She loved us and I loved her more than I can describe...
Quote 0 0
Rob29956
In the picture we brought her blanket, some flowers (she loved flowers), some of he favorite cat toys and the dress she loved to wear. We miss you so very much Soxie :(
Quote 0 0
PJRN007
I'm so sorry for your loss.  My boy, Ash, died unexpectedly two days ago and I'm still in shock.  It's wonderful to be able to read your post and know there are others who loved as much as I did.  I feel less alone in this struggle if that makes sense.  Thank you for sharing and God bless.
Quote 0 0