BellBellsMommy
My baby girl Bella crossed over the rainbow bridge this morning at a very young age of 4. My heart hurts more than I could ever imagine. Everything happened so sudden. I don't know how to cope, I can't stop crying. I feel like a piece of me died with her.
Quote 0 0
camunki
i am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl Bella.....and only being 4 y/o, that is so sad....may i ask what happened to her?

The first few days into the weeks even the months ahead are by far the worst, you lost a family member. Please take things one hour at a time and keep coming back here and posting, it takes away that alone feeling.

My heart goes out to you!

Cam

Quote 0 0
BellBellsMommy
Thank you. Her gallbladder ruptured and released toxins into her body. Her liver and pancreas ultimately failed. She never showed any signs until 3 days ago and it was just to far gone. I had last night to spend with her and we slept together on the floor and snuggled. I do feel really alone. My kids are so young that they don't get it and my husband never shows much emotion. Meanwhile I'm over here laying on her pillow and blanket just so I can smell her. I know it's going to take time probably a lot of time. The pain is almost unbearable today.

I randomly found this page while searching for ways to cope with my loss. It looks like there are so many people mourning their fur babies. Hopefully with the help of this community I will be able to get thru this. Thanks for your kind words ❤️
Quote 0 0
camunki
I am sorry, sometimes things happen and we have no chance of saving our precious pets.I am glad you had 4 precious years with your Bella and spent the last night with her on the floor, she remembers that and loves you....... And spend all the time you want with her pillow and blanket. I too did the same thing slept with my dogs blanket for the longest time just so i could smell her scent.

The first few weeks are by far the worst, even months coming ahead there will be alot of ups and downs and meltdowns, it is the path we call grieving. Our pets are our family and it just takes time to heal. 

This forum is wonderful, with alot of caring people who truly know the feelings on what it is like to lose our precious pets.

My heart goes out to you.

Cam

Quote 0 0
davey1
Sorry to hear about your loss of Bella. It sounds especially difficult because it was sudden and those at your home don't seem to fully understand. Please know that you have a lot of support here, we get you, mostly because we have lost too. Your grief and hurt are completely valid. I hope that when you feel up to it, you can share some happy memories you had with Bella with us.
Davey's Dad
Quote 0 0
littleguy
so sorry for the loss of your beautiful bella and to pass at such a young age just doesn't seem fair as like you I expected to grow old with my boy but didn't get that chance either as he passed sudden and unexpected at the young age of 6 and as we are alone in our heartbreak no one seems to understand except for the others on this forum and a few people we know not many others but please mourn all you need to as this is one of your babies and after 6  long weeks  since my baby passed I'm not that much better as I still cry everyday but just not all day now and I'm ok with that I will take as long as I need .my heart goes out to you and may you find comfort also you are in my prayers .

littleguys mom         
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0
summerwind4
So sorry for your loss of Bella...........4 yrs old is so unfair........actually any age to me is unfair.
Our babies are so fragile.
I really hope you are OK and deal with this without too much pain...........all of you here have certainly been helping me to see the love and caring nurturing here on this board.

-michael
Zoey you will always be in Daddies heart
Quote 0 0
Dasiiy
Sorry for your lost
v.Shaw
Quote 0 0