Faceinyou Show full post »
Faceinyou
Sadiesmom061308 wrote:
Yes acceptance is really hard. I am always thinking did I do the right thing. In my mind I know I did. My heart hurts so deeply though.It is a true act of love we have done for them. Sending you hugs. I hope we can find some peace.

Thank you. all the love here on the forum is a help.
I always wanted to take my dog to the ocean. He was mainly an inside dog . I always promised next summer...next summer.... and feel a bit guilty....he knew I couldn't not didn't ...I may or may not go to the ocean with his ashes and just sit when they come. I am a little nervous to revisit the issue but closure for this part is inevitable.
What a heart dropper. I've lost my entire family but one brother ....and others. This is as hard. I realize the family connection psychologically and spiritually as much as possible.. and the way sometimes our dogs get associated with all the other losses and them...also the connection to our own mortality and beyond ...huge.
Even if I had a larger family I'd be really hurt. I can see some extended family members not quite as hurt (it seems)....but I only know my own pain.
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
EM
What you've been explaining here really describes how most, maybe all, of us feel here. Especially how you describe how it's so difficult to accept things as they currently are and how you wish you would have shared certain experiences with your pooch that you never had the opportunity to. We can all relate to those very same things. Your love and your compassion is very encouraging for us here. I encourage you to continue going forth with your desire to pursue music and also continue going forth with describing your thoughts.
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
EM wrote:
What you've been explaining here really describes how most, maybe all, of us feel here. Especially how you describe how it's so difficult to accept things as they currently are and how you wish you would have shared certain experiences with your pooch that you never had the opportunity to. We can all relate to those very same things. Your love and your compassion is very encouraging for us here. I encourage you to continue going forth with your desire to pursue music and also continue going forth with describing your thoughts.

Thank you very very much!. I have two thoughts i want to share. I just want to say how much I miss my dog ...I keep thinking that ...also
at least at the moment I'm feeling that the time was what it had to be somehow ...he seemed ready. I don't think I've ever felt that with any passing ...I think I have to also.
I am so grateful for the support here. I miss my dog so much.
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
EM
You're very welcome, it's true though. Most of what you're saying we can all relate to here. I just wrote on Taffe's topic how very personal and unique each story is but we can still relate to so many of the same experiences and especially feelings.
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
I'm remembering so many things and learning new things each day. Some happy some sad. What a special dog I had and still have memories of. I realize I attach certain life circumstances to him but in of himself he was deeply unique. What pure love he is and was.
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0