Forum

Author   Comment  
ajtour

Reply with quote  #1 

We got a bunny in the beginning of March.  He & I had started to develop quite the bond.  We started to let him hop around the house and he did great with our dogs.  I always watched them under close eye.  On Tuesday, I turned my back and my dog pounced on the bunny in play.  He caused the bunny to have a colassped lung and he died of internal bleeding.  I feel so guilty for not keeping them seperated and I can't stop crying and feeling sad.  No one understands how I feel.  I miss my little friend even though we only had him for a short while. 

Pam42

Reply with quote  #2 
AJTOUR,

I am so sorry for your loss.  I wanted to give you a message before the evening is over.  You are not alone.  We all have guilt one way or another.  We must all try to heal together and know we did the best we could. 

I have found so much help in the chat at night.  It starts about 8ish.  I will be there probably tomorrow.  My first chat was on Wed night and I went again tonight.   Please come, there are some people in their with great words for help... Tom, Magic, Paula, Carole, Jan (I hope I didn't leave someone out.).   And then you also meet the rest of us who have recently loss pets too.

Pam
xoxo
MagzMom

Reply with quote  #3 
I am sorry about the loss of your bunny ajtour.  everyone in this forum understands how you feel.  I hope you find peace.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.