Countryboy
I lost my 13 yr old mastiff a month ago, and my precious kitty 2 wks ago. Both were old and sick. I dont know what to do. I am lost. I cry myself to sleep. This is the worst feeling in the world and I dont know how to deal with the sadness. My heart hurts. My chest feels heavy. I miss my Country boy and Cheshire so much.😥😢😭
Quote 0 0
Gmr
So sorry for your losses. You need to allow yourself to grieve. Let yourself cry whenever you need to. Try to take it hour by hour, day by day. What you are feeling is normal and it will take time to get through the pain. Each person goes through there own timeline. Just know that your babies knew you loved them and we're a wonderful Mom. That is why you are feeling such deep pain right now. I pray you have strength and eventually feel comfort. Keep writing your feelings on here for that has truly helped me. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Pootiepaws
I'm so sorry for your losses.  Although I've always been a 'cat' person,  as far as owning a pet because I'm not home during the day.  Pets be it dog, cat, or even goldfish,  all depend on us to take care of them,  they are helpless,  and defenseless.  I do see someone who has chihuahuas that are both less than 3 years old.  When I came over to visit after dropping my kitty off at her vet to be cremated, they 'knew',or could sense my sadness. They just came up to me for attention,  no 'roughhousing'.  I believe they were trying to soothe me.  And I don't think anything will ever 'go-away' with the passing.  I know I'm still waiting to heal
Quote 0 0