Beaglemomma
Words cannot adequately express my gratitude for all the support I have received from all of you on losing my Molly.  She was my heart and soul and I am totally lost without her.  You have all been so understanding, supportive and helpful and I hope soon to be able to type without having to wipe away the tears so that I can see enough to even type at all.

Many stories are so much worse than what I have been through, but I think we all know that someone else's pain doesn't diminish your own, but being in the company of those you KNOW understands helps a lot.

Animal lovers just have to be the best people on the planet.  Thank you all who have contacted me, it truly has been appreciated to have someone who is also hurting reach out to help me.  WOW
. baby.JPG  pocket.JPG  Me an molly.JPG 
My husband had treats in his pocket in case you couldn't figure that one out.  Beagles and their noses.
janice
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Janice. all our stories mean so much to all us dog lovers out here on this fabulous forum. We are all in a horrible place right now, but just to know that we are not alone during this lonely time means so much. Our beautiful animals have touched us all, made us the compassionate people that we are, and for that I am so grateful. Jackie. xx
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Thanks Jackie.  You are certainly right on about being in a horrible place.  I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone.  Just wishing for the impossible in wanting my baby back.  I know everyone here would give almost anything to have more time with our little ones.
janice
Quote 0 0
Candys_Dad
Hi Janice,

I sit here with tears rolling down my face after losing my little friend 15 months ago and reading of your loss.  I am so sorry for the pain you feel right now losing your friend.  

I like to think the tears I cry after all this time prove how much my friend meant to me. Crying is not a crime and you will undoubtedly do it often in the months to come. 

Remember though we are all here for the same reason and we will help you through the hardest times. 

Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh dear I am so sorry you are hurting too.  I feel some guilt that I didn't grieve the loss of some blood relatives as much as I am my little baby, but I think these little souls seem to burrow so deeply into our lives that living without them seems impossible.
janice
Quote 0 0
Tommyhunter123
hi there i lost my luckydog beagle of 14 years so i know how you feel for me its only been 3 months and i still cry when they go they take a piece of us with them. i pray for him everynite it helps me and this is the best group of people you will ever know
david gaspari
luckydogs daddy
you should read his story

David R. Gaspari
Quote 0 0
EM
Hi Janice. Your words are very comforting for me and the rest of us here on this site who are in the same kind of pain. Your kindness and compassion is so genuinely kindhearted. It shows especially in the beautiful pictures of your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Thank you for your kind words.  We are all hurting souls.  They say that "trouble shared is cut in half" but I am not so sure about that, but it does help some to know someone truly can "empathize" with what we are feeling.
janice
Quote 0 0
EM
You're welcome. It's true though, it's easy to tell that you're a very nice person and that you're going through a tough time with this. Indeed all of us here on this site are going through the same kind of hurt, regardless of the circumstances. It's weird, yes, it does help to have a support network of likeminded caring people who are going through the same thing, but, at the same time, the pain doesn't really seem to dimish all too much. However, we all still have to work together to keep each other encouraged and supported.
Quote 0 0
Chibi
Janice, I absolutely LOVE that picture of your sweet beagle poking his sharp nose into your husband's pocket!  Smart doggie!  He was so very lucky to have you share his life.  

I miss my dog, too.  I can't believe it's only been 3 weeks ago!  I imagine seeing him everywhere in the house and I clutch a little stuffed animal toy that I bought in Japan over 10 years ago.  I thought it looked like my dog.  Hold onto your memories, but let your tears flow freely.

Jeri
Jeri
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh Jeri, believe me there is NO shortage of tears here.  I too "see" my baby everywhere.  I even pat the spot she lay every night in my bed after she made sure the pillows were arranged to her liking.  I used to rub her little butt and give her a kiss goodnight and say a prayer for her.  So much I don't understand.  I didn't pray for her to live forever, that would be unreasonable-----instead I prayed for a "peaceful" passing for her-----and that didn't happen.  Soo many questions now.  These little souls don't have a mean bone in their precious bodies, so hard to understand and accept.

Thank you for reaching out to me. I am sending your hugs for your own loss of your precious little one.  So cute.
janice
Quote 0 0