robertian1959
http://www.emmaspawprints.com/maggots-ate-his-face-so-he-hid-in-a-hole-to-die-what-happened-next-will-truly-amaze-you-caution-this-video-contains-graphic-images/
watch this if you want to see the true heart of animals , but the start is quite horrific 
Gemma's Daddy
Quote 0 0
camunki
yes, it was graphic in the beginning, but worth the 6 plus minutes as this fine dog Kula.. grew back his face and an eye...amazing...Bless all the indivduals that helped this sweet soul know what life is truly about.

Cam

Quote 0 0
robertian1959
thanks camnuki always amazes how loving and forgiving animals are towards humans
Gemma's Daddy
Quote 0 0
MyTacoBaby
Totally amazing video ... I didn't know if I could handle most of the beginning without crying so I went past some of it just a little ... I won't ever forget this little dog ever...my gosh...this poor little baby deserves the best life anyone could ever give it. It looks as though it has a great family now though, which is a great relief. Thank goodness it seems to be happy and healthy now. Thanks for sharing with us.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Wow!! What an amazing story - so hard to watch in the beginning. Thank heavens for the people who rescued him and gave him a chance to be happy. A true testament to the amazing resilience of animals!!!
Thanks so much for sharing! MJ
Quote 0 0