graciesmommy Show full post »
graciesmommy
Hey my sweet little pumpkin, Mommy misses you more than ever. I talked to Dr. Barber today, she said she misses your sweet little face too. I wish so badly that you could have stayed around a little longer. Of course, no matter how long you would have stayed, I would have always wanted more time. I love you and miss you with all my heart. I got your clay pawprint from the vet today and just missed you so much I couldn't even stand it. I love you my sweet angel. 

Love forever,
Mommy
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
Aww, Gracie is so sweet. How you must miss your cuddle buddy. I hope you have been able to get some rest. It's not easy living with grief and without your whole heart anymore, just try to get through each day. We have a long way to go before we can see our babies again, but eternity is a heck of a lot longer than 90-something years. I'm so sorry.
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
Leah, I know how you must miss your baby too, and eternity is definitely a lot longer than the time we have to wait to be with them again. I miss her so much, and I still find myself doing things that I would only do with her around. I wake up in the morning thinking that its time to take my girl out, and then I remember. Its such a sharp and real pain to remember that I can't hug her anymore. 
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
Hey baby girl, sorry mommy didn't write yesterday. I was with your daddy and Miss Gillian doing some Christmas things for most of the day. I painted you an urn today at a pottery place nearby. I get to pick it up on Friday. I miss you so much, but am glad to have your ashes back. I light a candle for you every night, and just look at your sweet picture. You will be happy to know that your things are taking up half of my desk, so that I can think about you all the time. One more semester of school for mommy! I'm sad that you won't be here to help me through the craziness that each semester brings. I wish so much that I could spend Christmas with you, its going to be so hard without you. I love you my beautiful girl.

Love always,

Mommy
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
Hey sweet Gracie, today marks a week since you left. I miss you so much, and still feel your presence everywhere in the house. I got more pictures printed of you last night to go on your special memory board. I still don't know what to do without you here. I talk to your picture everyday, I hope you can hear me. I can't believe you are gone. A month ago you were still your bouncy little cheerful self. Sickness is so unkind. I love you my girl. Wish mommy luck studying today. 

Love,
Mommy
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
mms_picture (5).jpg 
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
Hi sweet girl! I hope you got some rest last night. Mommy has to take her last final exam for the semester today, and after that I am officially done with this semester. I can't believe it has only been barely over a week since you left. It seems like an eternity. I have your pictures all over the place so that I can see you all the time. I am going to the beach with Miss Gillian and Lulah tomorrow for a few days, it is exciting to get to go somewhere, but sad, because you were supposed to be tagging along. I love you my best girl, wish Mommy luck with my final!

Love you sweet girl,

Mommy
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
IMG_0216.jpg 
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
Hey sweetie girl! Mommy is finished with exams, and now that I don't have anything to go and do everyday, I am feeling like I am losing control. I miss you so much, and I am so sad that you aren't here to greet me when I get home. I just don't know how to handle this still. I love you sweet baby.

Love,
Mommy
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0
loft2111
Gracie is adorable!  It will take a long time for you to feel normal, you will never handle her not being by you but will come to accept it.  I lost my Little Man on 10/1 and I still think about him and cry over him.  The intensity of my tears have eased but the pain is still deep in my heart.  Take time to grieve and be kind to yourself.  The loss of our fur babies is absolutely devastating.
Quote 0 0
graciesmommy
Hi Miss Gracie! I went to the beach this past weekend with Gillian and Lulah. You were supposed to be tagging along with us, so that was sad, but I took your picture with me! I miss you so much, and have started crying several times over the past few days. Your memory board and picture make me feel better, because it makes me feel like you are still here, but I miss you so much, the pain is unbearable sometimes. I just hate to think that you aren't here anymore. I hugged your little sweater forever tonight, because I miss you so much. I don't know how I am ever supposed to be okay with you not being here. I can't even fathom the idea of getting another dog, because you were such a wonderful little girl, I know that no other dog will ever be able to come close to you. I think I am going backwards, because I am missing you more and more. Sleep well sweet girl.

Love you always,
Mommy
Gracies Mom
Quote 0 0