With tearful eyes we watched you fade away,
although we loved you dearly,
we could not make you stay.
A Golden Heart has stopped beating,
hard working paws now at rest,
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
He only takes the best.

-Author Unknown

There comes a time with everything we love when we must set them free.  After a long and courgeous battle with a brain tumour, our beloved Tucson is now at rest.  We miss him terribly.  A huge part of our lives is now gone.

Quote 0 0
MagzMom
I am sorry to hear about your loss of  Tucson. Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem.
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear Bev,

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Tuscon. What a beautiful poem. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

May all the loving memories of Tuscon forever live in your heart and soul. His precious spirit will always be with you surrounding you with his love.He will always be just a whisper away.

Please know that my heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
You and Angel Tucson are in my thoughts and prayers.   We had to say goodbye to our beloved T.J. in March because of a brain tumor.  Such unimaginable devastation to his once strong and agile body. 

My heart goes out to you now, and I hope and pray that the beautiful memories of life with Tucson will return to you easily in the coming days and weeks.  It's a long road to recovery, but you'll get there. Please come back and tall us all about life with Tucson as you're able to.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
Polly
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Tucson. He has left a beautiful mark on your soul, as all our precious friends have done to each and every one of us.

As you so rightly say, he is now at rest in a place where the encumberances of his illness have no hold over him. He is free, healthy and whole once again and looking down on you with love.

My thoughts are with you.
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
Bev

I am so sorry for your loss. And thank you for sharing your poem. My Angel Jasmine was there to greet Tuscon at the gate to The Rainbow Bridge. Tuscon will always be in your hert.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
JulieB
Sorry for your loss- :hugs:. That's such a beautiful poem, thanks for sharing it.

Quote 0 0
Mia870

such a touching poem, thanks for sharing. I am sorry for your huge loss, you are in good company here and hope that you can think of all the wonderful things Tucson brought to your life.  

Mia Jessie aged: 11 years. Always our puppy girl xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Bev

We brought Tucson's ashes home this week.  It was so hard walking through the vet's doors knowing that the last time I did was the morning that we took Tucson to have him euthanized.  I miss him terribly.  Although we have 2 other JRTs (13 yr Nippers & 3 yr Abby) the house is so quiet without him.  It's just not the same without his smiling little face everywhere. He used to get me up 2 or 3 times during the night to go outside and I still wake up thinking that he needs outside and then I remember "he's not here anymore".  We've going through all our old pictures of him and remembering all the fun times we had with him.  He was such a stoic little man right up until the very end. 

Quote 0 0