alyssawaits
Yesterday my 4 month old Goldendoodle puppy (Theo-Theodore) got hit by a car and passed away. The person who hit him didn't even stop to look back or anything. Just left him on the road to suffer.
I love you so much Theo, I will never forget the memories we made whether it is you taking my slippers out of my room or you coming into my room to greet me in the morning. I miss how you and Izzy would play then here came Bernie to break it up, it's so quiet around the house now. I remember when we first got you, you were so excited to see us you couldn't hold it in! I remember Christmas and my birthday with you, everyone loved you! You were just a big ball of fun! I remember just last week we had 12" of snow and you couldn't keep yourself together! You were just so excited, you were so cute..
It has been so hard for me to get over this.. You were my very special dog, plus my first. You were supposed to make me happy after my stroke, now you're gone and I don't have my best friend anymore.
I will forever miss you, and I'll make sure to light a candle for you on the day of February 10th, 2016. I love you
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh honey  am so sorry you are going through this.  I wish I could take the pain away from you but all I can do is to let you know that you are not alone and on this site we all know how you are feeling.  There is no explaining why these tragedies happen but they hurt so much.  My daughter had the same thing happen to her golden retriever Sammy and the person who hit him didn't stop either.  I just don't know how anyone can do such an awful thing.

I am sending you a big hug.  Take care.
janice
Quote 0 0
KarenK
I am so sorry this happened, Alyssawaits. He was so young and absolutely adorable. He knew he was loved so much, I'm sure, so you gave him a great life. It is so hard to lose a little one like that, and it is a huge shock. I lost my little guy almost 6 weeks ago, and I still feel the shock and sorrow. Everyone here knows what you are going through. But we will get through this, one day at a time. I am so very sorry for your losing little Theo. Hugs from me too. And as to the drivers who could hit a precious dog and just drive on... well, words cannot express how low that was. 

Take care of yourself, too, Alyssawaits. Our little dogs just wanted us to be happy, and to make them happy. We can't do the latter any more, but we must take care of ourselves. 

My best to you
Quote 0 0