Kb
We lost our little kitty today. She loved being outdoors,playing and greeting neighbors. Sadly she was hit by a car and didn't survive. She had just turned 1. It was a chaotic death with myself and my children rushing her to the vet to see if they could save her. She died on the way clearly in pain. It was traumatic to watch. She was so loved. And just as we say "one cool cat". I can't believe this has happened. My children understand as our 15 year old girl passed in January. It's just plain sad.
Quote 0 0
CB
Hi, I am so sorry for your loss. What a terrible thing for you and your children to go through, I'm sure she was one cool cat. I wish there was something I could say to erase the pain you must all be feeling but I know words aren't enough at the moment. I can say though that your little kitty is in a better place free of pain. Also for you and your children it does help to talk to people here who will totally understand your grief and loss. You've suffered two very sad losses and life sometimes just feels so unfair. I really do feel sad for you.
Love you forever and ever and I will be there for you xx
Quote 0 0
jonancy
I am so sorry for your loss, what a tragic thing for you and your children to see. My heart goes out to you. Please know we all understand here.

Take care,
Jonancy...Scooters Mama
Quote 0 0