CrazyCatLady Show full post »
niki
PS...oh yes the music, it is so emotional, the carpenters especially, i cant stand to hear the song "Empire state of mind"  by Alicia Keyes, it was the first song i heard after i lost my Mint in february, it just reminds me of that awful feeling of heartache
take care ok Niki
Quote 0 0
CrazyCatLady
Thanks again, everyone!  Just to let you all know that I am back from my vacation and I am doing a lot better now.  Sure, I miss having Jack around, but Pissy and Dinah are helping me through it.  They both were really happy to see me walk through the door, even Pissy and she can be a jerk sometimes.  Okay, most of the time.  I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would.  I'm just contented knowing that Jack is happy and he's being well taken care of where he is.
Quote 0 0
donnalee
CrazyCatLady ( I still feel funny calling you that!),
I'm so glad you had a good vacation and are doing better.  It helps to know that your furbaby is in a good place and is happy and OK.  We still miss them so much but we will see them again someday.  Glad you made it back safe and sound. 
Quote 0 0
CrazyCatLady
Thank you, donnalee. :)

Actually Pissy is now laying on Jack's part of the bed...and she's never laid there before.  It's almost like she misses him and wants to be near him too.

Quote 0 0