Willow99
Hi

I found my beloved ginger George cat dead this morning in some brambles.  I am not sure what happened to him but he blood coming from his neck maybe a car accident, maybe he got attacked, I don't know.

I am so upset, missing him so badly and can't stop crying.

Any ideas what could have caused him to die?

Thank you

Willow99
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
It could have been either a car accident or attack that caused George's death, although I would lean more towards him being hit by a car and crawling to the brambles where he died. One of my cats, Ebony, who was only 4 years old when she was hit by a car some years ago, crawled to a neighbour's garden where she died under a tree. There wasn't a mark on her apart from a small trickle of blood from her mouth.

I am truly sorry about the loss of your beloved George. It must have been devastating to find him the way you did. Having been through the same sort of distress, I can only offer my heartfelt condolences and say that, with time, it will get easier for you although it may not seem that way at the moment. The trauma is so very raw, so painful, so horrible. It is not how you want to remember your beautiful baby but, in time, happier memories will take over. I have lost two of my own babies this year, my beloved long-haired tabby cat, Gonzo, in July, and my wonderful German Shepherd dog, in September. The grief is still with me every day, and I am not ashamed to admit that I have sobbed every day, but some days are easier than others.

My thoughts are with you and I truly hope you will find peace sooner rather than later.

Hugs to you. Bless both you and your wonderful Ginger George.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0