Ozwroe
Today I had to put to rest my best friend and life companion blake. He was 13 and had a sudden onset of hind leg paralysis. I’m still in shock but I know I made the right decision as he was in pain and could not move. He is the first true love of my life and I will forever miss him.
Quote 0 0
Babyteddysmom
Blake was a beautiful boy. Im so sorry for you loss. Sending hugs ❤️
Quote 0 0
BobbysDad88
So so sorry for your loss. I'm 3 months in living without my pet, and it's a challenge. Peace to you. 
Tom Ameen
Bobby's Dad
Forever In My Heart
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
What a beautiful boy take care of yourself
David 
Quote 0 0
camunki
what beautiful pictures of your boy Blake, this is all fresh, new and raw right now, as our pets take a huge place in our hearts forever.....you did the right thing for your boy, you set him free from pain............please know you are not alone on this path we call grieving...

Cam

Quote 0 0
Eileennellie
I'm so sorry, I understand your pain. I had to euthanize my 12 1/2 year old Doberman, Paris, last Sunday. She had degenerative myelopathy, which was slowly causing paralysis. Her legs had started to fail her, and I believe respitory issues were starting. She had been acting normal up until just a few weeks prior, so it was very sudden. She let us know very clearly that day that she was tired and done. I know we made the right decision, keeping them here when they cannot live a full life is often selfish and cruel to them. I know Paris was calm and relaxed after we made the decision, and I'm sure Blake is grateful that you helped him, that he didn't suffer and that you gave him a wonderful long life. I hope you find peace in knowing that you did the right thing for him.
Quote 0 0
Kronsky
I’m very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Blake. I lost a cat two years ago to a saddle thrombus, which started as hind leg paralysis.

I hope that over time you will be able to smile and laugh about the good times as you grieve for your beloved furry boy.
Quote 0 0