animal_qwackers
It's 11 months today since I lost my adorable bundle of fluffy mischief, Gonzo, my feline soul mate and apple of my eye. I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed since I had to say farewell to such a quirky, wondrous character, yet the time has dragged. I am sure you will understand my point.

I still ache for my little fella. Gonzo was such a mischievous cat, but his personality was loving, affectionate, and wonderfully appealing. He certainly crawled right under my skin and that's where he will stay. I've lit a candle for him today, as well as for my handsome boy, Solly, as it's his 12th birthday. I long for them both. Still cry buckets of tears.

Gonzo, there will never be another cat like you. I have had many cats and loved every one of them but there was just something about you. How I miss you, my furry bundle of joy. You meant the world to me, and always will. 

CANDLE.jpg 

Durham-20130512-00491.jpg 
HB_28.jpgI love you and am sending affection, cuddles, and lots of kisses to you at the Bridge today. You will stay with me forever, my treasured lovely boy.  Your devoted, Mummy xxx

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
I am sure that Gonzo is getting into plenty of mischief with Coco now. She had that spicy side to her as well Wendy! 
    Thinking of you and darling Gonzo today......................hugs from me, Coco and Rudy.
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Dear Wendy
you're in my thoughts and prayers today for some many reasons
your burdens are many but keep the spirit of your beloveds close, they will give you strength and comfort

your Gonzo was truly a delightful soul, a million mortal lifetimes wouldn't have been enough time

I'm sure my Byron isn't far away...have to think the link we share connects all our fur angels as well.

Hang in there Wendy, we all have your back  

Diana

Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Hi Wendy, I am sure that your Gonzo and my Jasper have met up at the bridge and are the best of friends by now. Jasper loved all animals, but he had an extra special affinity for and rapport with other cats, and like your boy, he was so very loving and affectionate, but always up to something. I can only imagine the fun they are having, and the mischief they are getting into together. Your Gonzo has such a sweet little face with such a sparkle in those eyes, oh how much you must miss him.

I know just what you mean, that although the others are so loved and cherished, there is always that special one who touches your heart and soul in such a profound way, and lights up your world like no other. I know all too well that the missing them never ends, the longing to see them again never ends, and most of all, the wanting them back never ends. But I also have no doubt that when their frolic and play is done at the bridge, and they lay down their sweet little heads to sleep, they dream of us, and the wondrous moment when we are reunited with them, and they know their moms are home with them at last, never to be separated again.

Gonzo, your mommy loves and misses you so very much, it is so apparent in her letters and tributes to you, and although I may have never met you, I somehow feel as though I know you from the words your mom writes about you, and your sweet and wonderful ways, and I also always like to know who my boy Jasper is best buddies with. You have a fun time playing among the rainbows now, and keep watching over your mommy and letting her know you are still so close, and you are still with her in every way that counts, you sure are one loved little kitty. Hugs to you Gonzo and to your mommy, stay close in her heart little guy, she needs you so much now.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
@Andrea – thanks for your feedback, my dear. As always, your thoughts are much appreciated. Gonzo did have that spicy side to him. He was aptly named as Mr Mischief as he had his own way. Cats, unlike dogs, tend to offer company and friendship on their own terms, but that's what makes their characters so quirky. I've always looked at cats at having a haughty side, yet beautiful with it.

@Diana - thank you for your comments. It is lovely to know I was in your thoughts and prayers for so many reasons. I sincerely welcome your words, they mean an awful lot to me. I know it doesn't matter how long I had him; it's never enough time. That is the only problem with our delightful friends. They don't live long enough.

@JaspersMom – as always your kindness and support is greatly appreciated. I imagine my Gonzo and your lovely Jasper are the best of friends along with Byron, Diana's Tuxedo cat, and all the other cats who are remembered with great love and affection on this forum. I'm sure they will be having the best of times.

I miss Gonzo so so much. He was, without a doubt, my feline soul mate. There will never be another like him. From the day I found him as a stray, he crept into my life, under my skin, into my heart, and there he will always stay. I miss everything about him and the pain I still feel at his loss is an indication of what he meant to me. Gonzo the Great; my own little Mr Mischief. My heart almost bursts with pride knowing he was, is, and will forever be mine.

Thank you all for your comfort. I am extremely grateful. Hugs to you and yours from me and mine.

Wendy  

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0