Blazin65
I lost Kacey April 20th.  I posted here several times back then.  I still miss her greatly. It's funny how time moves on, but also there is also peace.  

I'm going out of town this weekend to ride my bike at a location about 100 miles away. The last time I rode 2 months ago, and all the other times, I was having to "hurry up" and get back for my dog since it was just her and I.  In the car 2 hours, ride for 3 hours, eat, then 2 hours back.  Trying to only be gone 8 hours.  So that was a pain because I felt a bit rushed.  But on the other hand, I had someone to come home to since it was just her and I.  

But this time, I will in fact be totally on my own.  I can leave at 8AM, and not return until midnight if I so desire.  

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is that I still have a strong mind and I know that my dog will be happy that I have more freedom on Saturday.  I'll certainly have more time to talk with folks along the way and might even make some new friends!  Kacey will be with me in spirit, and on her pic on my visor.  

I'm also encouraging all of you to get out and enjoy the sunshine and stop and talk to someone every once in a while.  Pet some other dogs and make them happy they met you.  It helps.  

Hope everyone has a good weekend!  Hang in there.
Quote 0 0
Blazin65
Kacey 3aa.jpg 
Quote 0 0
camunki
good attitude you have! and yes, I am sure Kacey wants to see you happy and enjoying life....enjoy your weekend trip!!

Cam

Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
I wish you Luck and Happiness  this weekend.  Of course your Kacey wants you to live your life and be happy.  I was just like you with Winston.  It was just Him ansd I for 12 years.  I never went out, and if I had to, I only stayed out short periods of time.  Id always "rush" home to him, full of apologies.  Kacey will be watching, and with you in spirit.  Have Fun!!!   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
What a nice message! Thank you! Beautiful picture of Kacey and yes I think she will be happy to see her mom have some fun. :) Hope you have great trip!
MJ
Quote 0 0
Ell99
have a nice time- thank you i know what you mean. I've hardly been out the last 5 weeks- haven't felt like doing much- still don't. but am doing a day trip tomorrow with friends. elle 
Quote 0 0