godiva
Hello my pet lovin' peeps-

Here's a thread where you can put aside your sadness for a bit and just talk about .....well, stuff!  Share things about who you are, what you're doing (fun, exciting, boring, anything!).

This is not to imply that we're forgetting our pets or abandoning them or dishonoring them.  No not at all.  It's simply another place to put happy thoughts.

So.....me first I suppose....

I'm 57 and live in Atlanta.  I have two grown sons whom I love like sunshine!  I've worked as a finance director for a consulting firm for the past 8 years and truly enjoy my job and the people I work with.  

Things I like:  hiking, painting, music, movies, reading, exploring spirituality, the online game Word With Friends (addicted to it actually lol), journaling.  Oh, and pizza :)

Mostly, I like getting to know people!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  No definite plans at the moment.  I'm kind of a go-with-the-flow type of gal.

I wish everyone a pleasant day!

~ Becky
Quote 0 0
MLynne
Hi Becky this is Mary-Lynne Rudy's mommy. I'm not savvy with navigating this site but wanted to ask like on this reply to you or to others on forum how to include pictures or videos? I am 50 and have one 28 year old son and a new granddaughter of 7 1/2 mo but don't see her much because my daughter in law comes from huge family and Aviana is with them. I live in Midlothian Tx south of Dallas vim 1/2 Greek and love traveling readin the beach and anything spiritual. I am disabled but you to teach special Ed and worked as administrative asst to ER. Your emails have cheered me up. Thank you for being there. I bet Sophie playing with Rudy
Quote 0 0
godiva
Hi Mary-Lynne,

What a lovely name! Yes, I bet our little fur babies are playing together :)

Are you originally from Texas? Congratulations on your little grand daughter! I hope you'll be able to visit with her soon. I know with big families it's hard to share time equally.

As far as posting pictures....I'm not sure I'm the best one to ask. I posted one or two but I think it was more of a fluke that it worked.

Below the 'reply' box there's a link that you can click on to upload files or photos. The thing that seems to throw me is how to resize the photo to meet the requirements. I post almost exclusively from my phone, so that may be part of why I have trouble. I wish I could be of more help with the issue. I'm much better at giving hugs than technical advice :)

I hope you have a nice weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

Your friend,
~ Becky
Quote 0 0