gizmomybaby Show full post »
gizmomybaby
Beautiful pictures joyallan x yeh a believe my boy will be waiting for me x its that wait that's the hardest part x a try to turn of to it but its so hard a start feeling panicky x I can't believe how hard the grief is x I dont think al ever gett over losen ma boy ano they say it gets easier but al never get over it a just need to find ways to keep occupied xx hugs x
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
I agree. It has been a little over a year and I still have my times of discouragement.. We just love them so and they give that unconditional love before we do.. ( I love and miss you my sweet Rowdy)
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Lovely picture of wee rowdy joyallan & your right wee just love them so much it's so hard to let go , a still find am in shock without my boy , I go onto youtube and do a meditation called connecting with a loved one in spirit and my gizmo is there waiting for me and wee cuddle and walk together, it's helping the pain a bit , I just feel I need him here he was my wee rock x nothings the same isnt not , it changes ur world upside down xx
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
I just happened to come upon a scripture that lifted my heart for our little rainbow bridge babies. I read it just before checking my emails and seeing your post. I will attach it. I hope it comforts you too. If I didn't believe we will be together again I don't think I would be able to bear the heartache of grief. This verse gave me even more hope. I don't know how I haven't came upon it before. God Bless you and prayers🙏 I couldn't attach it so I will write it out.
Job 12:10 "In His hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind."
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Thank you joyallan , yes ano our baby's will be there to greet us , that helps a bit I just wish he was here now . Cant believe he left us 6 weeks ago . I look forward to that day hes waiting to run to me to take my soul home & be with him forever, this pain this pain is horrendous xx
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
Yes, the pain is hinderous. It is awful..
Quote 0 0