kburnosky
Ginny, my 10 1/2 yr old beautiful chihuahua left us on 2/7/15, just two days ago. She had gotten sick about a week and a half ago with what appeared to be a vestibular event. She had a head tilt and was weak on her left side and could barely walk. I took her to the vet last Monday and was told she "might" get better just wait and see. Well she got worse very quickly and Thursday night was having trouble breathing. She went to emergency vet the next day and then died on Saturday. I still cannot believe she is gone. She was loved by so many people and my other chihuahua Chiquito. Ginny was literally always by my side for 10 1/2 yrs. She gave me unconditional love and never critized me or pushed me away like humans can sometimes do. She got to spend Christmas with her human aunt and grandmother and thank GOD I took videos of them celebrating the holiday. Ginny would provide sweet sweet kisses and purr like a kitten. She was also very intelligent and loved cucumbers! My feelings are so raw that I can't stop crying at times. Ginny, I hope you are enjoying all your new friends and walking, running and jumping again without struggling and getting lots of yummy treats! Chiquito and I miss you so much baby girl!  Ginny.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Your Ginny is adorable.  There are no words of comfort, I'm sorry for your loss.  We are here for you when you want to talk, tell us about your Ginny and just about your feelings.  We all feel the same.  I'm so sorry you have to go through this incredible pain. I keep telling myself that without that unconditional great love there would be no pain now.  The love is worth it!  Such a sweet face your Ginny has, and those adorable piercing eyes.  Take care of yourself and don't let anyone tell you how or how long to grieve.  I will grieve forever, until I meet my Dali again.
Hugs to you and Ginny..from me and my Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
jonancy
Ginny looks so cute. I know the feeling of emptiness without her by your side. My Scooter was either on my lap or by my side all the time. Don't know what else to say other than I am so sorry for your loss. My baby died on 2-5 and I'm still crying and having a very rough time of it. This forum helps, we understand.

Take care. I'm going to think that Scooter, Dali and Ginny are hanging out together at the bridge. It made me smile thinking that.

Jonancy - Scooters mama
Quote 0 0