CathyD
I wanted to write down Ginger's memories and share but I can't commit to a memorial right now, so I will start here. I especially want to note the memories that aren't as ingrained in my mind.

GINGER ❤ 2005-2020

I'm starting with your funniest moment. You jumped on the counter and stole a giant thick slice of ham, jumped down and when I saw you, you started running and I chased you. The ham was too heavy and fell out of your mouth - you turned around and gave that ham the nastiest stare, so angry you lost it, and then kept running. I bet you could still taste it. Sorry I laughed at you but you were too cute, and of course I gave you a little sample after. You made me laugh so many times  and brought us so much joy 😅🥰

You were so playful as a young cat, we would play for hours. As a kitten you used to play in the "folds" of our big armchair and fall asleep between cushions. I was studying at home and would have to take alot of breaks to play - and I loved every minute. Daddy built you a cat stand when you were little and you loved to chill on it. I think you were trying to be cool, with one arm stuck out like you owned the world. I'm so glad we made you feel like that, sweet baby Ginger, you were our Queen 😘💕😻
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
Ginger sounds like a cheeky little kitty and ended up being a massive part of your life...had to be as she ended up the Queen.

Our cat who left us almost eight weeks ago was our King...he ruled the house and we would have not wanted it any other way.

They bring us so much joy and love and it is wonderful that you have so many wonderful memories of Ginger...and so much love for each other.

Take care 

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 0 0
CathyD
Thanks Ellen - maybe Ginger and your King are ruling together over the rainbow bridge 💕
Quote 0 0
CathyD
I was saying goodnight to you just now and came across this picture. Sometimes you would tilt your head a certain way and curled up with your tail, you looked like a lil fox and I called you foxy-face 🦊 received_1663939410429469.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
Beautiful photo and certainly has a foxy face...what a wonderful thought that they are at Rainbow Bridge along with all the other babies...enjoying all there favourite foods...Monty did love his food...love his heart.

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 1 0