OwenGingersMom
   My dear sweet Ginger it's five years that I last held you in my arms you looking up in my eyes. The first two years were so hard and it still is hard. I look at your picture of you in a tree the first year you were with me. I look back on that day how silly I thought and so very inocent. I miss every moment I had with you the fun times and the scary times you got out of the house. The times you hide so well I could not find you. I only wish you were still here with me now. Just this morning I had a wisdom tooth pulled. Laying here in bed now wishing you are here to comfort me. I have only to look at your picture of you laying out on the hallway floor and I take comfort in that. In a way you are here with me if only in spirit. Thank you for all the wonderfull years you spent with me.  I love you so much xoxoxoxoxoxo

Forever in my heart

Owen(Ginger)=^..^=
Quote 0 0
kitsmom
Hi Owen,

I remember you and precious Ginger.  Anniversaries are hard, though they can get easier.  You do seem more peaceful now.  I am happy for that.   Yes Ginger's spirit is there with you.  She has left a legacy for you to remember, now with smiles (and some sadness).  I am happy you came back on to tell us.   I have the slides shows that Linda made.  When I look at them,  I recognize Ginger and think of you.   Though we never met, I remember you and Ginger, D-max and Faye, Boo-Boo and Karen,  Kody and Rita .... and so many others, it would take up way to much space.   Take care!

Andrea, Kit and Cody's mom (and Jake's too)
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear Owen,

Sending you prayers and hugs on your beloved Ginger's 5 year Anniversary at the Bridge. Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday that they were here with us, but the loving memories forever live in our hearts and there loving spirits are always with us and for that we are truely blessed.

Love and hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0
Minismom
November 30 my anniversary.  It is the day my beloved left me.  Your story of Ginger brought more tears to my eyes.  SOmeday I know I will feel better but it won't be for awhile.  Thank you for sharing your story
Quote 0 0
Aleta
Dear Owen,
Oh my it has been 5 years.I so remember when you lost your baby. These anniversaries are so hard. How I know.
Sending you much love and hugs.
Aleta and her kidsxooooooooooo
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
Dear Owen,

Yes, like everyone else, an anniversary is difficult. Jasmine will have been gone 3 months tomorrow-seems like it is still 09-04-09. The pain is still there. The tears are still there. When will it get better? For me this experience has been far greater than any I've ever suffered after the loss of a loved one. They become our comforter when we needed them, our confidant when we needed them, our child when we needed them. I have let her down by not researching the drug ProIn that killed her. I let her down by allowing her to go too soon out of my life. I will carry this guilt forever. We can only pray that their memories will help us thru the bad times.

My prayers are with you Owen.

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0