Dakota13
So this Christmas proved to be the hardest as I said in another post it was the first without our chocolate baby   Come Christmas morning I open my gift fromhubby and it was the attached picture   I had been eying it a few weeks ago and told hubby that I wanted to get it after the holidays  C415B986-245C-4457-9C26-38E7E73E4B50.jpeg.
Quote 0 0
Dakota13
I don’t know why I couldnt edit   But this furbaby of ours was loved beyond words  
Quote 0 0
tamamick
I understand the feeling. Christmas was incredibly hard for us as well. We lost our little girl on black Friday this year, so the holidays just felt like an afterthought. My husband couldn't wait until Christmas morning and I received my gift on Christmas eve eve. I have been really having a hard time with her death, to the point that I have had to seek outside help. It was definitely something I needed when he gave it to me.

I am sorry for the loss of your fur baby. It's hard and it sucks. Your gift your husband gave you was truly heartfelt and what your heart needed too. Best wishes for you and your family in 2020
Quote 0 0