Linda24
DE023003-B7F6-4F4F-B3DB-7963284112D2.jpeg 
Linda A.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Such a lovely poem! Than you for sharing! Hugs to you!!
CK
Quote 0 0
Gmr
What a nice poem. I will read it when I'm having a bad day without my baby. Thank you !
Quote 0 0
Georginaz
Thank you for sharing the poem. I couldn’t help but burst into tears when I read it. I just lost my baby girl Xena yesterday, she got hit by a car. She was my girl, my companion, I got her at the age of 20 and I’m loosing her now at the age of 31. We both grew into adults together, she was there for me through career changes, break ups and life learning lessons. I never thought she’d leave me so soon. She was so spunky, she always had an attitude but she knew her mama, and always cuddled me at night. Two weeks ago I moved and decided to leave her at my parents Bc where I live right now is a busy street and I didn’t want anything to happen to her. My plan was to get a home in a safer neighborhood so I could bring her with me. Where my parents live it’s safe and she was the queen on the street. But unfortunate due to someone’s negligence my baby left me. My heart is broken into a million pieces, I keep looking at her pictures, I keep reliving our life together. I had to look for a place to post my grief, it’s hard to speak to others about it Bc some people don’t understand the love we have for our animals. I’ve been in bed all day, I don’t want to eat, I just want to cry. I wish that I she could come back and tell me she’s happy where she’s at. I want to kiss her, hold her and pet her again. I just wish I could fast forward time so that I no longer feel this pain. Idk how I will go into work Monday when I’m crying every 10 minutes. It feels like I’m being stabbed in the heart, I miss her so much. Xena I love you, please come back.
Quote 0 0
Linda24
I am so sorry for your loss. Xena was a beautiful kitty. I lost my cat named Bunny 4 weeks ago. I still miss her so much.  it makes me feel helpless and sick when I look around where she used to be and she’s not there. 🙁  I’m trying to get used to the idea that this is how it’s going to be from now on. trying to think about the good times instead of the sad..  I know God will Reunite us B55F20D2-BAD2-4A09-8257-3AD1A1F367C9.jpeg  someday. 
my girl Bunny. She was almost 20 yrs old. 21B1D59C-37A6-474D-BA0E-A6B6FF41C566.jpeg 
Linda A.
Quote 0 0
Georginaz
Linda, thank you, and sorry for your loss as well. Bunny seemed like such a sweet girl, I wish my baby girl could have stayed with me for another 10 years. It does feel helpless, it feel like a piece of my heart is missing and will be missing forever. My heart is broken, I keep reliving our life together, I just can’t believe that I will never hear her meow when I come home. Holding her lifeless body and turning her into the vet to get cremated was so terribly hard. I didn’t want to let her go, she was still warm. I’ve just prayed to god to give me strength and the consolation to get through this hard time and for you and everyone else feeling this pain.
Quote 0 0