ricemanstm
I think the one of the toughest things I'm finding is needing to grieve but not having anyone to talk with.  Even my wife, although I know she's trying, isn't the best counselor.  And all my friends have their own lives.  It's just tough.
Stephen "Riceman" Myers
"The greatest tribute one can give a loved one is to share their life and stories with others."

Quote 0 0
catlover1
I agree. At first everyone was supportive but now (almost 3 months after Cody's passing) everyone is sort of sick of me talking about how upset I am. I understand that me being depressed and sad brings other people down but still I just can't go back to the happy person I was. 

That is why this forum is great.
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi, I agree, its so tough. Sometimes family and friends just don`t get how deeply we grieve for our best little friends, and you get to a point where you don`t talk about it anymore, even though you are still in bits over the loss.  This site is such a help, everyone totally understands, and are all going through the same thing. I really don`t know how I would have got through the last 15 weeks without it. 

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Ricemanstm:  I am very sorry but I also understand. And I agree with Catlover1 & Jackie. We all all very lucky to have found this forum. Sadly~ everyone is in pain & suffering but we can talk/write about it. No judgements. Just understanding & empathetic, giving people.  Don't know 'where' I'd be in the grieving process without this site. Come here often. Hugs, Kasey
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
I agree but you are at the right place here.  We are all grieving and having trouble every single day.  Here you can say whatever you are feeling and know that someone will understand and respond.  Hard when your world has stopped but everyone else is moving on.  Without this site I can't even imagine how to get through this process.  No one here will judge you or say you are not moving fast enough.  this is a very personal thing and there are no right or wrong feelings.

Everyone does not have that "once in a lifetime" pet so they just don't understand, but when you have experienced it, there is no "just getting over it".  Doesn't work that way.

Feel free to stay here as long as you need and tell us what you want to say.  It is ok here.  We all get it.
sitting up.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
ricemanstm
I'm glad I found this site.  At least I can get out some of what's bottled up right now.  It's only been 48 hours and it feels like forever.  I knew this day would come but I never thought it would.  I just miss her plain and simple.  I miss her fur, I miss her presence, I miss her stupid claws getting caught in the carpet.  I miss hearing her cough up a hair ball, I miss tiptoeing around it at 2 AM and then playing blind man's bluff trying to find it.  I miss her so much...
Stephen "Riceman" Myers
"The greatest tribute one can give a loved one is to share their life and stories with others."

Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain. I agree.It is hard to keep talking to others about it. A lot of people just don't get it. This forum is filled with people who loved their babies deeply. I hope you can find some peace. We are all in this together.
Tammy
Quote 0 0
EM
I know how that is and it certainly indeed makes things so much more difficult. If this was twenty years ago when I was a teen or young adult I'd have a million people to garner some support from but these days I literally dont have any such kind of support.
Quote 0 0