pandabare61
I am still having a hard time dealing with the loss of Foxy. Every time I turn around something reminds me of her. It could be the smallest thing like throwing out the empty can of cat food that I have given my other cats to petting one of my other animals and thinking it should be her and not them. It's been a little over 2 weeks and I really thought I would be getting better but I'm not. 
Quote 1 0
Daisyg
I'm so sorry for your loss.  I had to put my baby down yesterday so I can understand the pain that you're feeling. I'm sure you foxy the best that you could. When did you loose her, if you don't mind me asking?
Quote 0 0
JulieF
So  sorry for both of you.  It has been three weeks for me - had to put my baby to sleep after 19 years together - he developed kidney disease, which is very common in elderly cats.  It took some time but I can now think about him without crying.  He was my special "boy".  He was sick though and I did not want him to feel bad anymore. 

Bless both of you.  It gets better in small increments. 
Quote 1 0
pandabare61
I had to put foxy to sleep on the 11th of April. 
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom
 I am so sorry for your loss!  I know how you feel.  Please be kind to yourself. 🙏🏼💖 
Sp
Quote 0 0