Mickeysdad
To our sweetest little boy. It's hard to believe that it is 4 weeks already since we said goodbye to you, wrapped in your "bone" blankie while you were in your mom's arms. We miss you so much every day. We long to stroke your fur and smell you. We miss making your morning snack and evening dinner. Coming home to an empty house is hard. We wouldn't even mind cleaning up after you if we could only have you back with us. We are trying to be strong but find ourselves crying every day. Please watch over us and wait for us by the rainbow bridge. We love you, Mickey. ❤️

Tom
Quote 0 0
indcolts18288
Mickeysdad wrote:
To our sweetest little boy. It's hard to believe that it is 4 weeks already since we said goodbye to you, wrapped in your "bone" blankie while you were in your mom's arms. We miss you so much every day. We long to stroke your fur and smell you. We miss making your morning snack and evening dinner. Coming home to an empty house is hard. We wouldn't even mind cleaning up after you if we could only have you back with us. We are trying to be strong but find ourselves crying every day. Please watch over us and wait for us by the rainbow bridge. We love you, Mickey. ❤️

What a precious little guy! So sorry for your loss and I hope you and your family find peace through Mickey. I truly believe they help us achieve that peace. My dear girl has only been gone 3 days but I can feel her helping me through this. Doesn't mean it's easy but they keep giving even in Heaven. My thoughts are with you.
Quote 0 0