William
William, it's been four months without you. It seems like forever and it seems like just yesterday.
The summer was a total fog without you.
Our life together was so special. There are no regrets no should haves or could I have....
We loved each other every minute of every day for 14 years. Our bond was special and we knew it.

I love you my little boop. My heart carries a scar with your name on it. But, the scar is because we had such a wonderful life together.
❤️💕❤️🐾🐾🐾🐾
Love you my boy
Mama
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I love the painting you had done of William! It's been 5and a half months since I said goodbye to Raven and like you said the summer was just a weird blur. The scars on our hearts remain as testimony to our love, until we meet our babies again 🌈
Quote 0 0
William
Marie123
It's the toughest journey to go through.
But worth it since we had so much love for our babies.
I'm sorry for your loss of Raven.
❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
And I'm sorry for your loss of William. It really is the purest form of live, though, that these precious wonderful creatures share with us.
Take care🐱
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Dear Kim,
I'm so sorry you lost your handsome William. Such wonderful pictures you've posted! It's so easy to see how much you loved him and you're right: it's a tough journey we're on!
Hugs to you!!
CK
Quote 0 0
William
CK
Thank you.
❤️💕❤️💕🐾🐾🐾
Kim
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
Sorry - it does not seem to be getting too much easier, does it? Time is marching on but we will always miss our best friends. Sorry about your loss of your best buddy. It's so very sad. I know we will never forget these pets, how much we loved them. They say it will get easier but I don't really feel any better. It has been almost 3 months for me. I feel like the more time goes on the more I realize how special/different he was.
You get a special furbaby and they really take over your heart, how are you going to heal? I don't know but I am very very sorry for your grief.

Lisa
Quote 0 0
William
Lisa
It’s the worst pain in the world. But, I just think about all the wonderful memories. I have pictures everywhere and talk to William all the time.

We don’t have any choice we have to get through this. The most special love and company in the world.

I’m sorry for your loss.
I hope you find peace.
But, grief has no time frame. So, just get through each day the best you can.

I’m so sorry
💕🐾
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Truer words were never spoken. It's been 6 months yesterday since I set my beautiful girl free and I don't think it gets much easier, we just become better at hiding it perhaps. These sweet souls just take over our hearts, and when they leave us there's a huge gaping wound. So sorry about your sweet boy. I know it's not the same but he's in your heart and by your side every day, watching over you just like always 🐶🐱
Quote 0 0
normsmom
Kim,

Your painting is beautiful. Your relationship with William was even more beautiful. Thank you for your kind words on my recent post about my boy Norm. I have come over and read William's story through your posts and it's clear that he was very loved, and loved you very much too. You have a wonderful perspective in being able to focus on the good times. It gives me hope I will get there too. 

Heather
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Lovely photos of your William Kim x thinking of you at this time xx such a hard thing going through this , sending hugs Annemarie
Quote 0 0
normsmom
Kim,

Just popping into your thread to wish you healing and peace this holiday season. Thank you again for your kind words on my post about Norm, and for the support you offer to everyone here. William was a handsome boy and you can tell he was a very kind and loving soul. 

Heather
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Hi Kim a wee text to say hope your well x thinking of you & your William x peace and blessings x Annemarie x
Quote 0 0