TxGuy

My precious, Simba, I cannot belive it has been 4 months since you left for the bridge. Some days it seems as if it was just yesterday and other days it seems as though it has been years. I miss you everyday and think of you everyday and know I made the right decision. You have sent me two precious babies, but you know they do not take your place. They just enhance the love I had for you and they are getting lots of love and play just like you did. Sending my love to you my precious Little Man!  XXXOO

Quote 0 0
chipperboy
That was beautiful! Thanks for posting!

Chipper's Mom
Chipper's Mom

Momma's Chipper Boy (9/19/95 - 1/30/11) My heart, my love, my buddy! I miss you and love you so, so much! I can't wait to see you at the bridge! Love, Mommy

Lady "Ladybugs" (8/2/03 - 6/5/17) My sweet girl. Thanks for the walks, playtime, sock collection, boo boo kisses and love you gave all of us. We will miss you dearly! Until we meet again...we love you!
Quote 0 0
judylinn

thinking of you on this 4 month marker. The time seems to fly by. I am so glad that you have those 2 babies. send pictures and tell us about them any time. I love to hear them. Judy :)

Quote 0 0
AliciaTX
So beautifully said! Sometimes I find myself feeling guilty about playing with the other babies (we have 3 all dogs).  Then I have to remind myself how silly that is because Missy knows that they can never take her place in my heart - she was my most special baby.  Thanks so much for sharing TXGuy, I'll be praying for you on this anniversary.
Quote 0 0
laddy
Thinking of you, they leave a permenant imprint in our hearts. I miss my Stormy she's been at the bridge 4 months. I recently have adopted a stray
cat. I made room in my heart to love another. Like you I miss my 3 girls very much. Your post is beautifly put.
Quote 0 0