janetea
I still can't believe she suddenly passed away. She was almost 13. The vet says usually it's heart disease, or possibly cancer somewhere in her body. She was mama's girl and I loved her dearly. Her name was Cindy.
Quote 0 0
springacres
I am so very, very sorry for your loss of Cindy.  Thirteen is pretty young for a cat and I hope, whatever the cause of her death, she didn't suffer.  That is just heartbreaking.

I realize this knowledge may not make it easier at first, but she is in a better place where whatever took her from you can't touch her anymore and she is now free to watch over you wherever you are.  A part of her will always be with you, even if it's not in a form you can hear or see or hold or smell.

Hugs and prayers to you now that your girl is up there with my Tigger and Katrina.  Tigger was never very good at listening unless he wanted to, but I sent him a request to help her settle in anyway.

Maria
Callie - my dog daughter
Tigger & Katrina - my angel kitties
Quote 1 0
janetea
Maria,

Your note touched me and is very comforting. I appreciate your kind words. Cindy didnt always listen either. I'll bet she and Tigger are a good team. Thanks for asking Tigger to look out for her. You are a kind and giving person.

Best,
Janet
Quote 0 0
kitkat1994
its so hard to lose pets you get so attached to them my Aunts dog got put down last weekend so its been so hard for me I was close with her she was 15 just turned 15 this month I miss her so much 
shine your light down on me
Quote 1 0
carmens_mom
My sincerest sympathies for your loss of Cindy.  My Carmen has been at Rainbow Bridge for 8 years now and I feel she has a pretty good handle on all the in's and out's.  Carmen absolutely loved kitties (although she could be a little bossy) so I can almost be positive she has already taken Cindy under her wing and is sharing her knowledge of all the good hangouts.  Again, it's so hard for us all to lose these precious fur angels but what I always remember is that Carmen and Gigi are happy, healthy, without pain, eating to their heart's content, and playing with so many new friends.  I also know they are waiting and watching for me to join them again when our Heavenly Father tells me it's time.  In the meantime, they are firmly implanted in my heart and soul until I see them again.  Blessings to you,,,,
My warmest regards,  Carmen's and Gigi's mom - alicia
Quote 1 0
Nancyj
I'm so sorry for your loss of Cindy.  I lost my cat Timmer one week ago today.  For several days I would come home from work and go to bed.  It's very difficult.  We love them so much and they are ingrained in our hearts and lives.  They bring us such joy.  If you had her cremated, it might bring you comfort to have the ashes back home with you. I got Timmer back on Monday and it helped me a lot.  But when you start to go through that first week of grief, it is so painful.  Time is the only thing that heals.  I got a lot of help on this site and on another grief support site.  I'm so glad there are other wonderful people around who understand.
Nancy
Quote 1 0
Kronsky
My Obie also died in his sleep in September. It is the most painful loss I have ever experienced. I hope you can take comfort knowing your baby died at home of natural causes after living a wonderful, if too short, life.
The loss will always be felt but the pain won’t be so acute over time and Cindy will always live in your heart.
Quote 1 0
Buzz
Dear Janetea
I know how difficult this is for you losing your little girl, But if it's any consolation take heart that your little furbaby just crossed over The Rainbow Bridge right where she wanted to be....We have to remember our little one's can only share our lives for a while as the day's or years fly by, But we are truly blessed to have them sharing our lives...So grieve for your little one and let the healing process begin.

Your little one gave you unconditional love and in return you filled her heart with peace and a place to call home....Her love is like a Rose blooming in the dead of a "Winter's Night" fragile and perfect she is alive and well in your ♥
Quote 1 0
Knavarra
I'm sorry for ur loss of Cindy. I loss my Rag doll cat, Riely suddenly to on Sunday. I kept asking why my Riley, I want her back. Poor girl was onl2 and I thought I would have it a lot longer than that. But i have to think and cherish the moments and 2 yrs I did have with her. U have to think of how much happiness she brought into ur life. I think now if I knew this was going to happen, I would still have wanted her. She is who changed my husband into a cat person and to her I will be ever grateful for that.
If u don't mind me asking, how are u feeling now? Are u feeling any better or slight from when u first lost ur Cindy. Everyone says in time, u heal. I want to see a small light down at the end of the tunnel even if it is ve ry tiny. Take care.
Quote 1 0
Buzz
Dear Janetea
I know how difficult this is for you losing your little girl, But if it's any consolation take heart that your little furbaby just crossed over The Rainbow Bridge right where she wanted to be....We have to remember our little one's can only share our lives for a while as the day's or years fly by, But we are truly blessed to have them sharing our lives...So grieve for your little one and let the healing process begin.

Your little one gave you unconditional love and in return you filled her heart with peace and a place to call home....Her love is like a Rose blooming in the dead of a "Winter's Night" fragile and perfect she is alive and well in your ♥ The most Courageous thing is beholding your sweet child in their last moment of their mortal life the pain can be unbearable but letting go is the most difficult.

Please dont beat yourself up..... I commend you for being their for her and she knew her time was near, and now has many new friends but she will forever look across the Bridge from time to time hoping to catch a glance of her Daddy... In the meantime my Scooter and his little brother Tweedy will look in on her they love new friends to be sngglebunnies with.... Under the shiny leaves of the Copper tree. Your pain will ease in time but you will never forget her and she will never forget your kindness.

So please let your pain out but not the love for that love is the bridge to her new life..... Look for the Red Rose in full bloom on a cold winters night, it's her gift to you.......... Peace✌
Quote 1 0