winstonsmom12
Yesterday I started fostering a red 3 yr old red, Female Daschund.  Her name is Baby.  She is so good!  Peanut and her mostly ignore each other.  I think I'll have her for about 2 weeks, as an older man and his wife are interested in adopting her.

Just wanted to keep you all up to date with us.  I'm am trying to help as much as i can with these needy animals.  I hope My Winston approves.  I love You My Winston.  XOXOXO Mommy
Susan
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom
Susan, I am so glad that fostering is working out for you.  No doubt you are making a difference in the lives of the little ones.  I am sure that Winston approves.  He is looking down, seeing you happy with the decision to foster and thankful that you opened your heart to give these little ones in need a temporary home with lots of love because he knows what it is like to be loved by you. There are so many homeless, unwanted and abused furrybabies that greatly need the same love and home that Winston and Bella had. Getting them ready for their furrever home is a wonderful thing you are doing.  

Thank you for what you are doing.

Happy "foster" Mother's Day.

Bella's Mom

Quote 0 0
Rachel1974
That's such a wonderful thing to do. I started fostering for a charity called Many Tears when I lost my goldie Molly. It really helped me and I helped over 10 dogs get new homes and even adopted 2 of them myself. I don't foster anymore but still do home checks for them so watch this space as you never know I might be pulled back in xxxx
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Welcome to Baby!  I am so happy for you Susan!  I would love to foster or work as a rescue home but I am just not ready yet.  I think part of the hesitation is I am sure I would end up with 10 dogs then!  You know Winston is looking in on you and giving you his 'paws up' approval!  Peanut will be a bit 'jealous' - she has had you all to herself so far!  Take care and I echo Bella's Mom's Happy Foster Mom's Day!  
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Thank you all  Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and furbaby moms ;))
Susan
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
How lovely xxxx
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0