1234_5
Dear Ewok,

It's three weeks today since I watched the light leave your beautiful eyes, I miss you terribly your my first and last thought, I sometimes forget and call for you and then feel like I've been punched in the stomach as realization hits. I have so many wonderful memories with you but not nearly enough videos of your funny antics I never imagined losing you so quickly.

Forever my beloved ❤️💙
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Blessings to Ewok.

What a beautiful little dog and such a sweet little face.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Tapati
Such a lovely little dog! I am sure he is happy in his doggie heaven and running and playing around there as he used to in your home.

Please hold yourself together...though I fully understand how it feels to lose your beloved.... I am sure he would hate to see you cry...I am sure he always would make you laugh and would like you to be that way only.

Sending you strength and healing.

Love
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Colette,

I am so sorry for you and your family's loss of your beloved "Ewok".

When it comes to calling out Ewok's name, I think that is fine to do so. You can call out to the memory of your boy or to his spirit.

Several times a day or more I call out to my cat "
Marmalade" by name, or by his nickname "Doc", although he has been gone for over 5 months now this week. I tell him Good morning each morning, let him know when I am leaving and when I have returned to the warehouse loft where we resided together and I say "good night" each night before I go to sleep.

The sight of the cedar box which that contains Marmalade's ashes is the first thing I see each morning and the last thing I see each night. I say a prayer for Marmalade and to him each night, before turning out the light. 

I am relieved that your Ewok knew such great love in his lifetime and that he was truly a part of a family. Your words express how dear he was to you and I am sure he realized that for all the time that you were together.

Kind regards and my sincerest condolences,
James

Quote 0 0