JaspersMom
I hope this balloon makes it all the way to Rainbow Bridge to a very special kitty. Catch this balloon my sweet Jasper, it's filled with all of our beautiful memories and the precious moments we shared, momma loves you forever and a day. winnie the pooh.jpg
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Katel
Oh yes your beautiful Jasper will catch the balloon and all the others will be playing with
him by now as they chase it.  He knows you love him.  All our precious lost ones know we love them of that I'm sure.
Blessings. 
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Nice picture and caption, it made me smile.  I have sent balloons to my Dali more than once, and will do it again on Thursday, the 2 month of her leaving.  Something comforting about it.  Thanks for posting

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Jasper will have caught the balloon you sent to Rainbow Bridge and he will know that you love him, miss him, and will never let go of him. He is in your heart, your mind, your soul, and beside you every day. He loves you, he always will.

He'll treasure the beautiful balloon you sent him and will play with it with his furry pals, thanking you for his new toy. I bet my Gonzo is playing along too, while Solly lies on the meadow in the sun watching the fun and frolics.

Thank you for posting such a lovely picture.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Katel, thank you for your kind words, and you are so right that all our precious little ones know how much we love them, and they will all be running and chasing after the balloons and love we send to them. Blessings to you and thank you so much for your support.

Dalidog, I remember reading your beautiful post about sending balloons to your Dali, and your words brought tears to my eyes, they were so heartfelt. My balloon is symbolic, and I think that sending them actual balloons up to the sky is such a sweet and special tribute to them. Thank you for your kind words of support and my thoughts are with you, and I hope you can find some comfort in the days ahead. That is so special that you are going to release balloons on the second month of your Dali's passing, and I just know she will see them, she will catch them, and she will feel your love for her.

Wendy, your words were so comforting and thank you so much for your kindness. I can just imagine that your Gonzo is running with my Jasper and chasing the balloon, while your Solly lies in the meadow in the sun watching them frolic and play, what a beautiful picture that is. I loved your post how Jasper is in my heart, my mind, my soul, and beside me every day, such lovely words those are, and so very true. Thank you again for your support,  it so helps to know that we are not alone in this. I know you are missing your little ones so much, and I hope you are able to find some peace in the coming days, my thoughts are with you.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you for your well wishes JaspersMom, it is so comforting to know that others who have loved and lost can offer support at such a sad time.

I've had a bad day today. Fell out with a friend, if you can call her that, cried buckets over my beloved boys, and basically I feel as if my heart has been ripped out ... again! Oh, my, this grieving process is cruel. It seems to be getting a little easier at times, then wallop! something happens to set me off again.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
JaspersMom

I am so sorry Wendy that you have had such a hard day, and that you had a falling out with a friend.  I remember a few months ago, opening my heart to a friend and expressing my deep sadness over losing my Jasper, and she actually said, well maybe it is time you moved on, you are way too consumed with this, and you are stuck in your grief.
 Well needless to say, I decided to put some time and space between us, because the last thing any one of us needs is someone discounting our feelings, someone putting a time limit on our grief, or someone having a complete lack of understanding about the depth of our feelings for our pets.

Hang in there, and just know that time is the great healer, at least that is what I keep telling myself, but like you, I can be just fine one moment, then something will take me right back again to that cold and dark night, when I lost a huge piece of my heart, and I know that nothing can ever be quite the same again, but I suppose we wouldn't want it to be, they are so worth every tear. Take care and know that your precious Solly and Gonzo would never want to see you so sad and hurting, keep hope in your heart, they are so worth waiting for, and they will wait for you, just as my Jasper is waiting for me.

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Sorry that you had a bad day Wendy.  When others don't understand, it is hard to find patience with them.  I found this on a pet grief site online.  I read all I can to look for comfort. 

Dealing with the loss of a pet when others devalue your loss

One aspect that can make grieving for the loss of a pet so difficult is that pet loss is not appreciated by everyone. Friends and family may ask “What’s the big deal? It’s just a pet!” Some people assume that pet loss shouldn’t hurt as much as human loss, or that it is somehow inappropriate to grieve for an animal. They may not understand because they don’t have a pet of their own, or because they are unable to appreciate the companionship and love that a pet can provide.

• Don’t argue with others about whether your grief is appropriate or not.
  • Accept the fact that the best support for your grief may come from outside your usual circle of friends and family members.
  • Seek out others who have lost pets; those who can appreciate the magnitude of your loss, and may be able to suggest ways of getting through the grieving process.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0